B2 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March / April)

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She has a problem with a tooth. We have seen Kristy screw 5 or 6 guys and only one guy got her anywhere near his cock. She does not suck cock, swallow cum or get anywhere near his package. She doesn't even like the guy to play with her nipples. All in all Kristy is not a good fuck unless you like a girl who kisses and cums quickly. 

And I say this when I spend most of my time on RLC watching Kristy or Karol. 

A well predicted Marlene in B2 , let’s hope that her great communication  skills and socializing which led her to find a guy and the recent adventure with Tata that didn’t work out can be the “ opening door “ for some of the girls in B2 and follow Marlene’s example … However , as it it has been mentioned , a jam packed RLC GOV project at the moment allows for little privacy with only Beatrice , Cleopatra and Tata being the ones in the downtown Barcelona apartments who could offer some “ adult entertainment “ 😈😈

By the way , as it has been seen other times , as a man , it is great to see a woman with amazing boobs ( Marlene ) hating bras and being always braless while going out 😈😈😈😈👏👏👏

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A well predicted Marlene in B2 , let’s hope that her great commutation skills and socializing which led her to find a guy and the recent adventure with Tata that didn’t work out can be the “ opening door “ for some of the girls in B2 and follow Marlene’s example … However , as it it has been mentioned , a jam packed RLC GOV project at the moment allows for little privacy with only Beatrice , Cleopatra and Tata being the ones in the downtown Barcelona apartments who could offer some “ adult entertainment “ 😈😈

thank you

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

thank you

It seems like Marlene’s adventures which currently work successfully 😊😆 might be a good “ push “ for the others ( Beatrice ? ) to walk the same way .. the most important ? Life seems returning in normal habits , people going out , having fun , drinking , dancing , flirting ., if only the girls wish to share , it could be great watching .. 

5 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She has a problem with a tooth. We have seen Kristy screw 5 or 6 guys and only one guy got her anywhere near his cock. She does not suck cock, swallow cum or get anywhere near his package. She doesn't even like the guy to play with her nipples. All in all Kristy is not a good fuck unless you like a girl who kisses and cums quickly. 

Mistake: She does suck cock, and she does take cum in her mouth ... Seen her with her bf when she was in Russia ... She was a " machine" at that time ...  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Mistake: She does suck cock, and she does take cum in her mouth ... Seen her with her bf when she was in Russia ... She was a " machine" at that time ...  

1 guy a few times. And while it was the last guy, she was never comfortable doing it. And she never took cum in her mouth, he shot it on her face. I doubt she would be doing it with anyone else. You have your opinion and I have mine. I think mine is much more likely than yours.