B2 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March / April)

in small steps, this is the system, I also believe, that the bath between Alana and Kristy, was very seductive, I really believe that Kristy, was touching Alana, small steps, I like it like this

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Sergio said:

in small steps, this is the system, I also believe, that the bath between Alana and Kristy, was very seductive, I really believe that Kristy, was touching Alana, small steps, I like it like this

I was told that there was definitely some real rubbing going on from Kristy to Alana in the bath tub but it was under poor lighting conditions that seem to follow these two around.  Do they always do everything under poor lighting conditions, that's what I was told.  If nothing else, it's a step in the right direction!  Imagine watching Kristy and Alana going at it compared to Kira and whatever the other girls name was....two very pretty girls instead of two homely looking girls.

Il y a 9 heures, Sergio a dit :

You are talking like these two girls are new and just got here...

24 minutes ago, james deen said:

You are talking like these two girls are new and just got here...

No he's not, he's just liking the "small steps" and hoping that it finally pays off.  There are a of viewers that would love to see that happen whether it's fake or not.