B2 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March / April)

52 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

She was invited there.

At least, she gives us something , even if it is, like some say "bullshit shows" ... Prefer to watch her TRYING to get something than girls watching tv or playing with their phones !  I Will never complain AGAIN Radi nor Fiora for that ! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 3/28/2022 at 12:10 AM, ddhm said:

Hmm ,that’s a surprise , you are one of the few avoiding the characterizations and being peaceful and nice with them , I am impressed 😇 as you might have noticed something . Can it be that she ( Cleo ) was with a woman and Beatrice didn’t allow Cleopatra to bring her in ? 

My observation is that there was a guy with Cleopatra waiting outside and I think that is why Beatrice didn't let him in at 4 in the morning.

One thing all of you need to know about Kristy. If she fucks someone, she will ALWAYS take a shower or bath IMMEDIATELY afterwards to wash her pussy. She is a pussy neat freak after fucking. She will also change her panties. Tonight, she did neither. 

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

One thing all of you need to know about Kristy. If she fucks someone, she will ALWAYS take a shower or bath IMMEDIATELY afterwards to wash her pussy. She is a pussy neat freak after fucking. She will also change her panties. Tonight, she did neither. 

She must have had a Lay Free Night.  :biggrin:

6 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

she gave her mouth a good scrub though

She has a problem with a tooth. We have seen Kristy screw 5 or 6 guys and only one guy got her anywhere near his cock. She does not suck cock, swallow cum or get anywhere near his package. She doesn't even like the guy to play with her nipples. All in all Kristy is not a good fuck unless you like a girl who kisses and cums quickly.