B2 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March / April)

Le 3/30/2022 à 4:35 AM, menouscope2015 a dit :

Cleo leaving AGAIN ??  she clearly doesn't want to stay in the appartment !  

Cleopatra is another one, a girl who has no interest in this project and no interest to do anything for the audience.

From another perspective, RLC has no interest too in making sure these girls contribute to the project. It seems like they just let some of the 'non-involved' girls do whatever they want & hope the content created by the other girls are enough to satisfy the paying audience.

We need another round of replacements for these girls, Cleopatra & Tata and two absolute boring girls sleeping in the main bedroom of B1. Absolute waste of space and waste of camera time.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

1 guy a few times. And while it was the last guy, she was never comfortable doing it. And she never took cum in her mouth, he shot it on her face. I doubt she would be doing it with anyone else. You have your opinion and I have mine. I think mine is much more likely than yours. 

She took it in her mouth, but spitted , did not swallow 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Un altro ritorno scioccante a Barcellona... Ginger è tornata, questa volta come abbiamo già visto a Roma, con il suo ragazzo... E ovviamente sta benissimo 😊

After EVa E Matvei Ginger and her boyfriend what accommodation will they occupy?

49 minutes ago, poncherello said:

After EVa E Matvei Ginger and her boyfriend what accommodation will they occupy?

I think it is just a visit to old friends of Ginger 😊 nothing more I believe but how can you tell with this overpopulation currently from RLC ?They can even put one more couple in B6 and give them the LR 😂🤣