B2 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March / April)

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm starting to really dislike Kristy, and wishing she would just leave sooner rather than later! These show-nights ruin the whole apartment for me. And it's happening every evening now. The saddest part is that it's too late to change anything. Even if Kristy leaves now, Cleopatra is already trained in the daily tease shows. It's hopeless.

Then stick to watching the drug dealer loser Daniel and the loser Olivia and leave B2 alone.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm starting to really dislike Kristy, and wishing she would just leave sooner rather than later! These show-nights ruin the whole apartment for me. And it's happening every evening now. The saddest part is that it's too late to change anything. Even if Kristy leaves now, Cleopatra is already trained in the daily tease shows. It's hopeless.

would u rather cleo goes out for the night like every other night? at least she can be seen now

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think that when Lana and Kristy leave Cleo will do nothing. Just a bate here and there wen she feels really horny.

And who knows, maybe she brings one guy from here night out.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think that when Lana and Kristy leave Cleo will do nothing. Just a bate here and there wen she feels really horny.

And who knows, maybe she brings one guy from here night out.

good luck with that, i thought she shagged a guy offcam on the balcony

32 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And who knows, maybe she brings one guy from her night out.

That would be something actually worth watching! Hint, hint, to Kristy as well. Instead of these useless massage nights.

22 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think the girls from Russia such as Kristy & Alana will have hard time to go back to Russia.

I guess they will have to take a bus or train to Russia because there is no flights between Russia and Europe, That will be a very long trip !!

They can fly to Poland and then figure how to get to Moscow from there.

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They can fly to Poland and then figure how to get to Moscow from there.

The country between Poland and Russia is Ukraine. They can take a train or bus through Ukraine but I don't wish that for them. I think all European countries closed their air space to Russian flights even Finland, Sweden and Switzerland.

So I guess that tells us we will be stuck with Kristy & Alana for awhile. I don't mind if Karol stays longer because  she proved that she is a really good person especially when she gave her room to Zabava & Esmi.

On 3/10/2022 at 4:01 PM, Rick273 said:

"The ultimate responsible party for all the much overdone massage shows and piss poor lighting that you see today is Nora!"

Quote From Harley.

yes she probably was, but what a fantastic beaver she had

B2 needs these party 🥳 🎉 girls 

LINKSHARING.SAMSUNGCLOUD.COM

1 file (4.8 MB)

13 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think the girls from Russia such as Kristy & Alana will have hard time to go back to Russia.

I guess they will have to take a bus or train to Russia because there is no flights between Russia and Europe, That will be a very long trip !!

13 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

The country between Poland and Russia is Ukraine. They can take a train or bus through Ukraine but I don't wish that for them. I think all European countries closed their air space to Russian flights even Finland, Sweden and Switzerland.

So I guess that tells us we will be stuck with Kristy & Alana for awhile. I don't mind if Karol stays longer because  she proved that she is a really good person especially when she gave her room to Zabava & Esmi.

There are two easy options currently to return in Russia and another a bit more expensive but still functional. 

The easiest is to fly to Istanbul, more than 30 flight per week to Moscow and then make their way inside Russia if they need to go elsewhere . The other is through Serbia but they can’t buy plane tickets online from the airlines which fly Belgrade - Istanbul and they need to go and pay in a local travel agency / tickets issue office . The last is through Dubai , it is expensive a direct ticket Barcelona - Dubai I believe but it is really cheap traveling to Dubai from Hungary for example with a low cost airline like Wizz Air . In general , with a bit of trial and error , there are solutions .. but there’s no point returning to a country that at the moment I don’t think it has many opportunities or providing a lifestyle the way these girls line their lives with the ban of almost anything that they are used to do in the western world or in holiday paradises like Southeast Asia for example .