Leora - Home Activities (2022) #39

6 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Howard we all know you’ve been watching Leora from the beginning you’re constantly remind us of the fact, also I can’t see anything to be jealous of.

Don't be argumentative. There are posts that are meant to be constructive. Because people don't agree with you is no reason to be snarky. Some of us have watched/studied her behavior. We're not here to relieve our own stress.

BTW, as I type this, she's relaxing in the guest bedroom wearing a white shirt, blank panties, and spread eagle (kind of Indian-style).  This is not how women sit (especially with an aunt visiting), unless they have something to advertise.

Someong on this forum should be nominated for the Nobel Prize in medicine. Being able to diagnose Covid from the common cold via an internet site must be a new breakthrough in modern medical technology. LOL 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I am just translating what LEORA HERSELF says.

She said this to Paul, she went online and ordered stuff. That is why i wrote what i wrote.

Yet again, holes are being poked - Which is why people like myself and GH are put off by this attitude.

So, have it your way. Tell you what - Write to me in PM and not only tell me the names of all the people she mentions in calls, but also who they are, how they fit into her life.

I'll give you a head start - THERE ARE 22 DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

Get anywhere near that and i will take you seriously. Until then......LOL indeed. 

Fuck this total mong shit.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 9