Masha, Sam - 2022 #5

Noldus

On 4/30/2022 at 4:46 PM, Brokk! said:

She told Elvis that his parents treat her "too well and too kind".

Italian men are considered mama's boys ("mammoni").
Over 95 percent of those under the age of 25 live with their parents. In a relationship with an Italian you are automatically integrated into the family. I think that's exactly the problem. They overwhelm Masha with their concern and advice. They rob Masha of the air to breathe. For this goodwill, of course, something is expected in return. She is consciously or unconsciously driven into a dependency spiral. A feeling of guilt arises. And "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" (proverb) It's similar with Elvis. He works with the same means.
He helped with depression, with drug addiction, he cooked, he cleaned up, he "looked after" the cats, he's there when she needs him to fuck. But he was probably brought up as a pasha.
So she owes Elvis eternal gratitude?
It's difficult, they're neighbors, but of course it's also comfortable.
It inevitably costs independence, the few old friends, and the artist's life.
She will have to make a difficult decision.
I hope she chooses freedom.

On 5/4/2022 at 11:06 PM, StnCld316 said:

abuse the cats

Absolutely right, unfortunately.
Yesterday in the bedroom again. Throws the defenseless Menta into the air. So that she rolls over several times and he catches her again. Several times in a row.
Masha does not see or hear the cat scream because the music is too loud and she is working in the living room.
He probably thinks the cat is having fun flying through the air. Animals are toys for him.
This person is not quite right in the head, he was warned by Masha weeks ago and banned from the apartment for a few days. It was no use.
He hasn't learned anything and he won't change.
He is and will always be an animal abuser.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, rado07 said:

Absolutely right, unfortunately.
Yesterday in the bedroom again. Throws the defenseless Menta into the air. So that she rolls over several times and he catches her again. Several times in a row.
Masha does not see or hear the cat scream because the music is too loud and she is working in the living room.
He probably thinks the cat is having fun flying through the air. Animals are toys for him.
This person is not quite right in the head, he was warned by Masha weeks ago and banned from the apartment for a few days. It was no use.
He hasn't learned anything and he won't change.
He is and will always be an animal abuser.

I feel like something is “off” with him. I am not sure why he is allowed to return after so many warnings. His behavior is very bazar. 

• Like 1