Eva

DWI

Barcelona vs Rome
If I had a choice as a young girl
I would prefer Barcelona as a more modern, younger city. maybe a little more open-minded than Rome.
From RLC point of view the good service and management is there.
but as I said, nobody knows Eva there.
it will be like Lana&Robert or they will be integrated into the Barcelona program. I don't believe the latter.
In the end I don't care, the main thing is that we see Eva again and they both enjoy what they do.
But let's wait and see, maybe everything is completely different

25 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Barcelona vs Rome
If I had a choice as a young girl
I would prefer Barcelona as a more modern, younger city. maybe a little more open-minded than Rome.
From RLC point of view the good service and management is there.
but as I said, nobody knows Eva there.
it will be like Lana&Robert or they will be integrated into the Barcelona program. I don't believe the latter.
In the end I don't care, the main thing is that we see Eva again and they both enjoy what they do.
But let's wait and see, maybe everything is completely different

If Eva and new guy be even at 60-70% of Kylie and Rus current interactions , I think they will offer an amazing stay , that’s why Barcelona seems to be the better option .In Rome it seems that RLC has no will ( strangely in my opinion ) to invest more despite an incredible amount of people who would have no problem to be on cameras .As I have said in the past , have Masha being the RLC administrator for the tenants , experienced of what needs to be done and expected , I believe in fantastic success but as I said , RLC doesn’t seem wanting to invest .

Prague ? Despite investing with Russians mostly with the exception of Linda and Tibor currently , I don’t know how they won’t become boring if they stay for a long time and suffer the fate of couples away from their country , no friends , making their own way there without the same local help like let’s say they can have in Barcelona . That’s why a stay in Barcelona seems the most ideal .I have high expectations of an amazing stay of this couple , I think because Eva is experienced and knows what to do but mostly because I am fascinated and excited of how Kylie and Rus make their time and being great fun to watch with daily happenings and not just TV , fuck , repeat …Let’s see.

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

that’s why Barcelona seems to be the better option .

for me the question arises (we've already talked about that) how eva & friend can move around rome without a green pass. In fact, they are not even allowed to use public transport. So everything on foot? or does it not matter because nobody controls anyway?
Yesterday Masha spoke to them that they are actually not allowed to enter a restaurant either.
From this I conclude that the two do not know the italy-rules at all.
her luggage too, only a small backpack. few clothes.
So everything indicates that Rome is only a stopover or an emergency solution, i.e. it was not originally planned and the actual destination is somewhere else.... probably Barcelona...but (I've had ears from listening for a long time) I haven't heard anything about it in the apartment..

On 3/16/2022 at 6:46 PM, rado07 said:

how eva & friend can move around rome without a green pass

i have just read (at fiavet-confcommercio) that since february it has apparently been possible for russian tourists to travel to italy with a russian vaccination. The travel industry had high hopes for this arrangement, but tensions and sanctions have now dashed them. With a simple quick test, Eva and boyfriend can use all leisure and gastronomy offers.
However, the rapid test is not free of charge.

• 3 weeks later...