B4 - General Topic 2022 #30 (March)

it seems that Tweety has lost the sense of reason, It is true that he is young and he wants to have fun and the GP at this moment is a place for old people but if he approaches Holly as before the holidays he will certainly not regret it

7 hours ago, jugghead said:

That is precisely why Rad needs her own apartment. She needs to be taken away from others so her fans, and she has fans believe me, can enjoy her away from other models. Personally, I like her. For years I have asked RLC to supply exercise equipment for the models. Finally, they do so. Just because one lady dominates the field doesn't make her a total asshole. That's my job 🤣

Any way, I like Rad. She is not anorexic, just super fit. She needs to take in  more carbs ofc, but I admire her workout regimen. And as usual, you know I will defend her. i'm an asshole like that.

She DOES grow on you!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

She DOES grow on you!!

I heard Radislava tell Olivia awhile back the she requested another apartment in the city, although I don't know if it was an apartment just for her or to be shared with another girl. So far RLC has not done anything to   give Radislava another apartment,  just like they have done nothing for Fiora and Harley.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

I heard Radislava tell Olivia awhile back the she requested another apartment in the city, although I don't know if it was an apartment just for her or to be shared with another girl. So far RLC has not done anything to   give Radislava another apartment,  just like they have done nothing for Fiora and Harley.

She probably asked for an APARTMENT so she can store ALL her stuff!!🤣

• Haha 3