Kitty and Smith - 2022 #2

10 hours ago, jugghead said:

I will try to extend an olive branch to you on this one. She knows there is a problem. I will go one step further, and she can say to me what she wants because our talks are waning.

They need therapy. Everyone knows it. But they do not seek it. She can read my words now and before and whatever. But, it is not just her. That is why I say they need to spend time apart. I don't care how it's done, just do it

Anyway, the "besotten" thing is not really how it was. It was a kick and that's all. If she wants to talk I welcome it. But I am smart enough to know there is a beginning and an end.

Peace

Olive branch received 👌 agree, they definitely do need time apart & they both need independent therapy, not together, the best thing I believe would be for Smith to walk away & get on with his life, that might encourage Kitty to sort here out.

Peace

Peace Out Goodbye GIF

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Olive branch received 👌 agree, they definitely do need time apart & they both need independent therapy, not together, the best thing I believe would be for Smith to walk away & get on with his life, that might encourage Kitty to sort here out.

Peace

Peace Out Goodbye GIF

Listen, I don't care how they do it. They need to do without each other. TBH I think she would do better to hang with her model friends for a while, and Smith to hang with the boyz. She is not bipolar, btw. My brother in law is so that is not it. Her and Smith need to find themselves. And until now they have only known each other. It's time to grow for both.

I have known this all along but how do you tell a person that doesn't want to hear it.

Any way, I don't talk to Smith, but Kitty knows it. She is smart but she is just set in her ways.

• Like 1

On 4/21/2022 at 4:18 AM, Mister said:

Hello,

can someone explain to me what happened to the two that they are no longer online? I've only looked at the two very rarely (it's too much for me) but I would like to know. Thanks and please with details

There was an episode in which Smith appeared to hit Kitty. The problem was that it was off camera but Kitty talked about it on camera. I am not an expert on Kitty and Smith, I only know what she and the guys here tell me, so I don't know all of the facts. It seems that they were fired, as Kitty would put it.

She has indicated to me that there is a possibility she could return or they could both return, but most of us agree that they either need counseling or just be apart for a period of time. The relationship is caustic and they are not winning the battle to stay together.

That is my take.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, jugghead said:

If only. I will try again to talk to her about the no Smith idea but she doesn't listen to me. I can tell you all this. She misses being on camera. I believe she loves you guys as much as you love her.👍

I think her chances of coming back are very slim & would be absolute zero chance with Smith

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

I think her chances of coming back are very slim & would be absolute zero chance with Smith

Well, stranger things have happened.

But, she really did tell me she misses being on cam. If there is one thing I can offer to this forum it is this. She is an exhibitionist. She loves to show her body and her life. I believe she even likes to show her arguments with Smith. I am not sure what that means, but I do not judge. At this point I talk to her maybe every 3 weeks or so. So friendship, yeah, but I don't have a clue where she goes from here. Maybe she finds a way to show herself on some other platform.

I only can wish her good luck and be happy. Coming back to RLC, well shit, Irma came back like 5 times. That was a kick. I'm waiting for Jasmin to come back. Guess I'll be waiting a while for that LOL

BTW, Jas's Insta says she is single. Hmmmm

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...