Kitty and Smith - 2022 #2

4 hours ago, tom4301 said:

but as long as kitty is still with smith and stays together there won't be a comeback at RLC, I guess

Bummer. I hope Psyche and Mars are a hetero couple and are as good looking as Smith and Kitty. Most of these apts are full of girls gone wild white chicks and funny looking white dudes.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

We'll just have to wait and see what happens.  Only time will tell the tale.

Stranger things have happened. And stranger things will continue to happen.

No matter which way it goes, I hope they both get their heads straight. They know it's messed up. She knows it, we all know it. But let's face it, RLC likely doesn't offer a health plan. So they will need to figure it out alone. Or, as I told her, she needs to spend time away from Smith and that is the bottom line.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jugghead said:

Stranger things have happened. And stranger things will continue to happen.

No matter which way it goes, I hope they both get their heads straight. They know it's messed up. She knows it, we all know it. But let's face it, RLC likely doesn't offer a health plan. So they will need to figure it out alone. Or, as I told her, she needs to spend time away from Smith and that is the bottom line.

Well I hope she gets treatment for her Bipolar

16 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Well I hope she gets treatment for her Bipolar

I will try to extend an olive branch to you on this one. She knows there is a problem. I will go one step further, and she can say to me what she wants because our talks are waning.

They need therapy. Everyone knows it. But they do not seek it. She can read my words now and before and whatever. But, it is not just her. That is why I say they need to spend time apart. I don't care how it's done, just do it

Anyway, the "besotten" thing is not really how it was. It was a kick and that's all. If she wants to talk I welcome it. But I am smart enough to know there is a beginning and an end.

Peace

• Like 1