Kitty and Smith - 2022 #2

14 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

What a load of crap, of course it's personal to you, you are besotted, you are biased, as I've said before (and many others).
Animated GIF

And you are...nobody. Also, please stop using words of which you have no idea their meaning. "Besotted" for example. Makes you look like someone with a vocabulary, except you keep using the same word. So Wikipedia isn't helping you.

As far as Kitty is concerned, SHE knows I am only a friend, I know it. Others know it. It is only you that seems to think I want more. I don't. I barely even paid attention to her before 2 years ago when we started to chat a bit. I thought it was a kick.

But when a friend raises concerns about the bullshit being tossed around here like you toss your boyfriend's salad, I consider it my obligation to react. And I have done so.

Stop trolling me. Go back to the rock from which you crawled and let the big boys have real conversations. If you wanted Kitty to read your words, good for you. You got what you wanted. It's time to return to the 4th grade.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

BESOTTED

completely in love with someone and always thinking of them : He was so completely besotted with her that he couldn't see how badly she treated him.

Listen, fool. You came after me. I did not say jack shit to you. All I ever said was that I talked to Kitty. I never said I loved her or whatever the fuck you think I said. So please take your jealous ass out of my face. I talk to her. Sometimes. That's it. If you don't like that tell her to stop talking to me, and I will gladly let you be her knight in shining armor. Jesus fucking Christ, leave me the fuck alone jerkoff. What the hell is up your ass you need to follow me around like a puppy? Be gone troll.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, jugghead said:

Listen, fool. You came after me. I did not say jack shit to you. All I ever said was that I talked to Kitty. I never said I loved her or whatever the fuck you think I said. So please take your jealous ass out of my face. I talk to her. Sometimes. That's it. If you don't like that tell her to stop talking to me, and I will gladly let you be her knight in shining armor. Jesus fucking Christ, leave me the fuck alone jerkoff. What the hell is up your ass you need to follow me around like a puppy? Be gone troll.

You are a D#MB F#CK, nothing to be jealous about, you are pathetic, everyone can see right through you, you definitely lack intelligence! 😂

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

You are a D#MB F#CK, nothing to be jealous about, you are pathetic, everyone can see right through you, you definitely lack intelligence! 😂

I don't think you know who "everyone" is. If there are more like you, let them come forward. Otherwise STFU troll.

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Kitty asked me if anyone took her old flat. I said no. Sounds rather promising to me. I'm sure she thought the same.

just not yet online 🤣

Normally 1 month is the average period for RLC to find the new participants of an empty apartment
So let's see in the next few days if this is confirmed

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

just not yet online 🤣

Normally 1 month is the average period for RLC to find the new participants of an empty apartment
So let's see in the next few days if this is confirmed

I thought t was more than a month by now. I guess we will see.