Kitty and Smith - 2022 #2

• moos54 locked this topic
15 hours ago, jugghead said:

No troll, I'm not. Why do I need to listen to anyone?

It's obvious you are not listening to anyone, that was the point of my post, so once again, you really don't get
Understand Sign Language GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Until Kitty & Smith seek Professional Help (Counselling) they'll both be a burden to one another if they should choose to carry on amicably together.  One is just as bad at the other.

Time away from each other to figure things out. That is what a counselor would tell them. You know it, I know it, she knows it. Not sure he does, but I hope he does.

Just FYI Kitty is trying to get a just Kitty apartment. Wish she did this a few months ago. It appears that RLC is denying the request. If anyone gives a shit maybe they could shoot an email to RLC. Just don't forget she has model friends and she has a hair extension business. Wouldn't mind seeing some of that going on.

10 hours ago, jugghead said:

Thank you StnCld316 for unlocking this.

I figured since it doesn't seem the posts are going to end any time soon, then might as well just open the other topic rather than run the other to 50 pages or more.

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Just FYI Kitty is trying to get a just Kitty apartment. Wish she did this a few months ago. It appears that RLC is denying the request. If anyone gives a shit maybe they could shoot an email to RLC. Just don't forget she has model friends and she has a hair extension business. Wouldn't mind seeing some of that going on.

Can't really blame them.  Afterall Kitty & Smith has had 3 chances with RLC to try and make things work and each time something had always brought their tenure to an end.

Maybe she might do better on her own but she'll likely have to prove herself to RLC then maybe they'll give her one more chance. Many can try to shoot e-Mails to RLC but we all know how RLC is at listening to anyone, it's a long drawn out process.

At Cam Caps we've tried communicating with RLC in some form for years and it's like they're mute. We do get some communication with them via DMCA Takedown Requests. One would think after all the free advertising Cam Caps has given RLC throughout the years they'd have a change of heart, but they don't.  Afterall what harm is there posting pictures and videos doing to them. Nothing but Free Advertising, which costs them nothing.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Can't really blame them.  Afterall Kitty & Smith has had 3 chances with RLC to try and make things work and each time something had always brought their tenure to an end.

Maybe she might do better on her own but she'll likely have to prove herself to RLC then maybe they'll give her one more chance. Many can try to shoot e-Mails to RLC but we all know how RLC is at listening to anyone, it's a long drawn out process.

At Cam Caps we've tried communicating with RLC in some form for years and it's like they're mute. We do get some communication with them via DMCA Takedown Requests. One would think after all the free advertising Cam Caps has given RLC throughout the years they'd have a change of heart, but they don't.  Afterall what harm is there posting pictures and videos doing to them. Nothing but Free Advertising, which costs them nothing.

Wise words my friend. That's why you make the big bucks.🤣

Seriously though. Best we can do is try. Had discussed the idea of her doing her own place before, even the part about having models come over and doing her hair extension business there. She knew it was a good idea. It's a win-win. But I hope not too late.

As far as communications with RLC, they do listen but at a snails pace as I joked about. For years I asked for exersize equipment for the models because I like seeing ladies work out. Now there is practically a theater devoted to it. Does it help I have been a member ten years? Not sure. But still I got my wish. Most recent was that fucking smudge on the cam in Linda's bathroom right where her tits are. And BAM! Just like that!

Four months later it was gone.

• Upvote 1