Leora - Home Activities (2022) #41

jimbo4

19 minutes ago, RdKing said:

I'm sorry but you indicated that you were confused and I was just trying to help 

I was confused at your comment 17 Celsius is warm day Then why say Leora is not getting smarter

At what degrees should she sit out on the balcony in your opinion and why not mention this

when Leora was doing the big balcony clean up it was 17/18 C  I will leave it at that and a

return comment of a Haha from you

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Ste said:

I was confused at your comment 17 Celsius is warm day Then why say Leora is not getting smarter

At what degrees should she sit out on the balcony in your opinion and why not mention this

when Leora was doing the big balcony clean up it was 17/18 C  I will leave it at that and a

return comment of a Haha from you

My comment was based on what I read here regarding her easily getting sick, cold, runny nose etc. Where I am, 17C can be cold to go outside without proper clothing depending on the humidity level and also depending on what activity is going on. Sitting idly in this temperature without any sunshine is probably not that warm. I would have made the same remark to my child, so there was no harm or insult intended. Just concern about her well being. The haha was more about you overreacting and assuming the worse.

cheers!

• Upvote 2