Leora - Home Activities (2022) #41

jimbo4

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

There is definite movement. This is sooner rather than later now.

Will paul bring is dick with  him and use it correctly and smile at the camera when he cums asking  for my grandson he as never seen him, he doesn't like old videos 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Putin the child killer said on some state controlled TV two weeks ago that cowards and traitors will be dealt with severely and as for Leora having a curved ball it better be a big one.

It's a massive Big One

4 minutes ago, Ste said:

Your killing me Tell Me Tell Me

I can only say so much in case it turns out different! But at least one of them will be there quite soon. Obviously she wants both, i don't know the full plan though (No one does of course). But from all that has been said recently and especially today (And bearing in mind, this is all from their own words), after many false starts, it's finally on. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I can only say so much in case it turns out different! But at least one of them will be there quite soon. Obviously she wants both, i don't know the full plan though (No one does of course). But from all that has been said recently and especially today (And bearing in mind, this is all from their own words), after many false starts, it's finally on. 

I can hear Eva yapping from afar Thanks  Slip

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Until I see him enter that fucking door I don't believe it! 👀😆

• Like 1