B1 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March)

10 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I don't find them boring at all. They are fresh blood, which has been lacking in RLC for quite some time now. They are very beautiful and natural, especially Esmi. Of course she's still very closed and withdrawn, and that's normal for her situation that we've already discussed here, but she's already been slowly opening herself in a nice natural way and can bring a lot of good surprises. I wouldn't have liked that she gave everything at once as the maority of them, because it usually ends how we know. I'm personally already full of Karol, and I'd rather have Esmi than her. And she even has one of the best bodies and face, which is a bonus for her

cant u watch her unless she has her own room

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

cant u watch her unless she has her own room

Of course I can. I just said that now they only have to have their own rooms, so that they can have more privacy and open themselves more. I, as all of us certainly, wouldn't like to be sleeping in the same bed/ room of my brother/ sister, even just for privacy and intimate space concerns

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Of course I can. I just said that now they only have to have their own rooms, so that they can have more privacy and open themselves more. I, as all of us certainly, wouldn't like to be sleeping in the same bed/ room of my brother/ sister, even just for privacy and intimate space concerns

i thought she was alone this afternoon, what happened?

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Of course I can. I just said that now they only have to have their own rooms, so that they can have more privacy and open themselves more

I disagree, they both have had plenty of time to themselves, and if they chose not to hide in the downstairs bathroom, or off camera in the laundry room. Then I might agree with your assumption. That is how it is now, and I simply don't see anything changing with the sisters anytime in the future, single bedrooms or not. Yes they both are very pretty young women and have many charms that would melt any mans heart and soul, unfortunately the voyeurs who paid for thier trip and continue to keep them out of trouble and in Beautiful Barcelona will get nothing from Vice Grip or Lock Jaw in return. !!!

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I disagree, they both have had plenty of time to themselves, and if they chose not to hide in the downstairs bathroom, or off camera in the laundry room. Then I might agree with your assumption. That is how it is now, and I simply don't see anything changing with the sisters anytime in the future, single bedrooms or not. Yes they both are very pretty young women and have many charms that would melt any mans heart and soul, unfortunately the voyeurs who paid for thier trip and continue to keep them out of trouble and in Beautiful Barcelona will get nothing from Vice Grip or Lock Jaw in return. !!!

Of curse, but even having time for themselves they still mustn't feel comfortable sharing the master room. They don't always know when each of them is or will be home so that they can be completely at ease and conformable and without having the anxiety of thinking that each of them can arrive at any moment. Not to mention their lack of privacy and space at night

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Of curse, but even having time for themselves they still mustn't feel comfortable sharing the master room. They don't always know when each of them is or will be home so that they can be completely at ease and conformable without having the anxiety of thinking that each of them can arrive at any moment

Man they are sisters, they grew up together......???

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Man they are sisters, they grew up together......???

And?? They're sisters, not babies or a couple, and they are already adults. What would it be like when they had their own partners? And I forgot to mention their lack of privacy and space at night. And even if they got their own rooms, they were still going to be living in the same house

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

And?? They're sisters, not babies or a couple, and they are already adults. What will it be like when they have their own guys? And I forgot to mention their lack of privacy and space at night. And even if they got their own rooms, they were still going to be living in the same house

leave them where they are then u can watch them and i can avoid them

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

And?? They're sisters, not babies or a couple, and they are already adults. What will it be like when they have their own guys? And I forgot to mention their lack of privacy and space at night. And even if they got their own rooms, they were still going to be living in the same house

Don't let these guys get to you Costa, any girl on RLC should have their own room.....no if's, and's, or but's about it.