B1 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March)

48 minutes ago, ddhm said:

When you are going out of your home to find a girl ( or a man 🤔 ) are you a gigolo 24/7 duty guy ? Or you are prisoned watching ? Like what YoU are POSting…And  I AM NOT an RLC oR CaMCAps mod …

so you say but the way you post say you are .🤔

😍WOW!🤩
Marlene home with a guy. One minute after getting in they had their clothes off and sex on the kitchen counter. Now an amazing round on her bed.

🌟❤️MARLENE❤️🌟

• Thanks 2

Some things are too obvious , very happy that Marlene went to the top level and proving being a “ sleeping mega weapon “ waiting to explode ….Well done incredible Marlene ..Too obvious since day 1 thst we saw her that she would never hide anything 😈😈😈😋😋😋

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A typical guy , not actually caring , but excellent try , let’s see if this will be a “ repeat “ and not an one night stand , super horny Marlene will decide , but if the guy wants , he can have her again…

And @ed2 , glad you made it 😁😁😁👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😈😈😈

One of the best first on camera sex premieres by a tenant , Marlene willing to do everything and satisfy her guy , ending with a massive swallow blowjob …No words , Marlene , respect 😇😇😇😈😈👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A typical guy , not actually caring , but excellent try , let’s see if this will be a “ repeat “ and not an one night stand , super horny Marlene will decide , but if the guy wants , he can have her again…

And @ed2 , glad you made it 😁😁😁👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😈😈😈

Oh, I really want to make more posts like this. We just need the girls to do these things alittle more often.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Oh, I really want to make more posts like this. We just need the girls to do these things alittle more often.

I was sure since the first two days when she arrived that this girl will provide ..the war changed it all .. she found herself soon after , the last two days she was stand by for something nice , big smiles , taking care of herself , it was only the question if it would be outside her apartment or the guy would will to appear on cameras …We got lucky , I doubt though that he exactly knows the deal , but who cares ? Marlene was a girl that many wanted to see I believe , she was amazing ..

Bonus..Finally not a Russian guy , exactly like Zabava , GOV to have fun with locals / foreigners .. the best is yet to come , either with him or other(s) 😈😈😈

• Haha 1