Martina & Alberto - 2022 #12

Noldus

12 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

And me, I do my little life and I fuck her when I want,

Do you think this is true?  I have never seen Martina refuse him but my gut tells me she only lets him fuck when she feels like it.  Only exception may be if it is before one of her all-nighters.  In that case, she may take the initiative.   Just not sure but saying "he fucks her when he feels like" just does not sound like Alberto.

10 minutes ago, DWI said:

I think what could really skyrocket the interest in her apartment again is to have Martina meet Eva. After watching Eva in the super erotic session with Masha last night, I can only imagine the possibilities if Martina gets a chance to meet Eva. Of course if that happens we'll just have to hope that they like each other first and foremost...they are both strong-willed women with very strong sexual libidos...sometimes that doesn't work out...but we'll see if they even meet.

I tend to agree with this.  We know Martina is interested in a threesome.  She is not like Masha who would do it for the fans.  She wants to do it for herself.  I think the vibe between Eva and Martina could be very good.  Eva is similar to Nelly without all the immaturity and emotional baggage.  Eva and Mat are a really cool couple IMHO.

48 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

ust not sure but saying "he fucks her when he feels like" just does not sound like Alberto.

No. He fucks her when SHE feels like it... Fortunately for Alberto that's pretty much any time....

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I tend to agree with this.  We know Martina is interested in a threesome.  She is not like Masha who would do it for the fans.  She wants to do it for herself.  I think the vibe between Eva and Martina could be very good.  Eva is similar to Nelly without all the immaturity and emotional baggage.  Eva and Mat are a really cool couple IMHO.

Jen, I hesitate to say again but I believe Martina wouldn't wait and has had a threesome. Most likely several times. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tle said:

No. He fucks her when SHE feels like it... Fortunately for Alberto that's pretty much any time....

I tend to agree with you @tle, Martina fucks when she feels like it! On or off camera! I also think he refusals sex with her from time to time because he does not have the juice to keep up.  

6 hours ago, DWI said:

Hi dd,

I think what could really skyrocket the interest in her apartment again is to have Martina meet Eva. After watching Eva in the super erotic session with Masha last night, I can only imagine the possibilities if Martina gets a chance to meet Eva. Of course if that happens we'll just have to hope that they like each other first and foremost...they are both strong-willed women with very strong sexual libidos...sometimes that doesn't work out...but we'll see if they even meet.

When Eva appeared , I immediately said that Martina and Eva ? Please sign me in 😋😋😋😇😇 But with Nelly around , this is like wanting to start a war 😂🤣😂🤣 We know that Masha has tried to approach Martina and asked to meet her , it has never happened ..Masha and Nelly currently are enemies , at least from Nelly’s side that she doesn’t want to ever see her ..I can’t think that Masha hasn’t spoken to Eva about Martina or Eva being unaware , a local is always a big help if anything is needed , therefore I believe that Eva is aware for M&A.. I agree with your post then 😇but it seems that Martina has decided to step aside from the GOV/ COV apartments for as long as her studies last .

6 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Masha does things for herself , her interest on cameras is below zero , she knows she’s watched no matter what ..Masha simply respects all the people who provide for her comfort life the last 7 years and that’s why she hides nothing and suffering many times inevitably the criticism of people who don’t like to see variety or different things .

Eva is class and sensual , Nelly , well she used to be class till she moved in Barcelona and lose her way ..Eva and Mat , fresh couple , fantastic ..let’s see how it evolves ..

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

The amount of comments on this topic prove easily the conclusion  that there’s no M&A apartment worthy to watch without Martina . She’s the one that keeps the interest , the way of her life , her behavior , her actions . Alberto unfortunately serves currently as the supporting cast , the irony is that - as some good friends have said - Martina by herself in this apartment , she could easily skyrocketed the interest . I can imagine parties , visitors , guests , I could see Martina as a “ Masha “ of sorts without going to the extreme of Masha , but maybe one day she would . We could then have Martina , Masha , Leora , Martina single or luv by by herself  ? I challenge  any reasonable CC member to think of the possibilities of a 25 years old single Martina in Barcelona .. that’s all … 

@ddhm I agree with your comment “there's no M&A apartment worthy to watch without Martina". I also agree there is no Nelly without Martina as well, which would be absolutely a terrible thought. Martina, 25 years old (26 on 6/14), single, bisexual, ready for any sexual adventure out there, unafraid, available; could be a joy to watch but also might be a train wreck waiting to happen especially if there is Nelly involvement.  

There are a great many Martina’s (and better) in Barcelona but if the choices are left to Nelly and Bogdan..we won’t see any of them on RLC.  If the two are managing this portion of RLC, it is gravely being missed managed; like the unsuccessful attempt with B4. 

Heres a thought, Martina managing RLC.  Isn't she going to school for tourism and hospitality?  Might be the right person for the job if she can get pass Nelly. 

While I have not seemed any comments about Martina's return (she is returning, right?), for some reason since nothing has been mentioned on the forum about the big blow up a week ago between Martina and Alberto, it may come up again upon her return. Making up doesn’t mean the subject goes away.  With time to think being away from Alberto and if she was with the one misguiding person, I believe she was with; the whole open relationship will surface again upon her return. Perhaps even being persuaded (by Nelly) to retain her own apartment and she would help. 

Martina left on a Friday evening but is there proof she went straight to her parents’ home? How could Martina leave her beloved ugly Nelly without saying goodbye or leave ugly Nelly behind with such an opportunity to be with her, alone for several days. However, I am convinced Alberto knows mostly what Martina is doing and with whom.  Martina has lots of secrets! As do the upper echelon members of the forum. 

33 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Masha does things for herself , her interest on cameras is below zero , she knows she’s watched no matter what ..Masha simply respects all the people who provide for her comfort life the last 7 years and that’s why she hides nothing and suffering many times inevitably the criticism of people who don’t like to see variety or different things .

Eva is class and sensual , Nelly , well she used to be class till she moved in Barcelona and lose her way ..Eva and Mat , fresh couple , fantastic ..let’s see how it evolves ..

Apparently The Lonely Boy of Corfu is also an RLC participant expert. How unfortunate his expertise was not available until a few years ago. Apparently, him likes the promiscuous kind of women though. 😏

11 minutes ago, yelt said:

@ddhm I agree with your comment “there's no M&A apartment worthy to watch without Martina". I also agree there is no Nelly without Martina as well, which would be absolutely a terrible thought. Martina, 25 years old (26 on 6/14), single, bisexual, ready for any sexual adventure out there, unafraid, available; could be a joy to watch but also might be a train wreck waiting to happen especially if there is Nelly involvement.  

There are a great many Martina’s (and better) in Barcelona but if the choices are left to Nelly and Bogdan..we won’t see any of them on RLC.  If the two are managing this portion of RLC, it is gravely being missed managed; like the unsuccessful attempt with B4. 

Heres a thought, Martina managing RLC.  Isn't she going to school for tourism and hospitality?  Might be the right person for the job if she can get pass Nelly. 

While I have not seemed any comments about Martina's return (she is returning, right?), for some reason since nothing has been mentioned on the forum about the big blow up a week ago between Martina and Alberto, it may come up again upon her return. Making up doesn’t mean the subject goes away.  With time to think being away from Alberto and if she was with the one misguiding person, I believe she was with; the whole open relationship will surface again upon her return. Perhaps even being persuaded (by Nelly) to retain her own apartment and she would help. 

Martina left on a Friday evening but is there proof she went straight to her parents’ home? How could Martina leave her beloved ugly Nelly without saying goodbye or leave ugly Nelly behind with such an opportunity to be with her, alone for several days. However, I am convinced Alberto knows mostly what Martina is doing and with whom.  Martina has lots of secrets! As do the upper echelon members of the forum. 

I can’t see Martina becoming a “ Nora “ let’s say because of not being Russian .If she stays more with RLC , i think Alberto’s path to nowhere life will get worse , he is growing up , opportunities on finding a job will becoming less and less gradually . I would like to see a single Martina but knowing that Alberto remained a best friend , a guy that can visit her , accept a possible new relationship perhaps .And then , when the time is right , I think Martina should quit RLC and pursue whatever she wishes concerning the expertise she gets from her studies . 

The biggest problem I think for a tenant will always be when the time to abandon and quit the project comes . A clever tenant should know when to stop , staying more and just pursuing only the  money benefits , it might look great but money can be lost within weeks , earnings of many years perhaps .And the more the years pass , the reality of the outside world is lost , I think Martina is clever enough knowing when she puts the plug off of her stay .

8 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Do you think this is true?  I have never seen Martina refuse him but my gut tells me she only lets him fuck when she feels like it.  Only exception may be if it is before one of her all-nighters.  In that case, she may take the initiative.   Just not sure but saying "he fucks her when he feels like" just does not sound like Alberto.

Yes you right.

It's always Martina who makes the decision, and considering Martina's need, it always fulfills more than Alberto's need. In a week, she want 10 times and he want 5 times...

My statement was about Alberto telling us "Hey you guys, I have the sex I want" that was his ego talking....he is a man and he has his pride and I love him for that...

And, you right that for her all-nighters, she fuck Alberto a few hours before each time to make sure that he will be ok and for her it's not 'a task' but a pleasure anyway.

Martina knows how to please herself and how to please Alberto, it's a win-win for her.

So Lucky Alberto and Lucky Martina !! A double here 

8 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

EH !  you two: ddhm and jennifer  ! you make me fantasize too much....wow it is suddenly very hot in my body....Nelly stop controlling my hand...

• Sad 1