Martina & Alberto - 2022 #12

Noldus

12 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

It's so pubic hair don't get stuck in throat.........................................

Lol, you guys are funny! The term " eating pussy" doesn't mean actually biting and chewing at it and getting hair in your teeth and throat! Obviously I know you guys are kidding about that, but I know what I looked like down there when I was 11, maybe that's why I don't find it that sexy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, you guys are funny! The term " eating pussy" doesn't mean actually biting and chewing at it and getting hair in your teeth and throat! Obviously I know you guys are kidding about that, but I know what I looked like down there when I was 11, maybe that's why I don't find it that sexy.

Consider pubic hair as nature's dental floss 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Deepdave said:

In order for you to make a point you remember one dildo fuck video.  You ignore the 100 plus videos of Martina getting well fucked by Alberto,  Perhaps you are a bit one sided and biased.

Really Dave?  There are 100 examples of them fucking the same or better than the dildo night?  I challenge anyone to find five.

I know how you feel about this couple and I respect that but let me suggest a stronger argument for you.   I think Alberto offers Martina a lot and she is OK with his pedestrian lovemaking because he is a decent man.  Maybe all she wants is to have outside sexual adventures including threesomes. I think if they can make this work, they can have a happy life together. 

The bigger issue for Martina is him finding a future (the ni ni issue) … I think this is more troubling than all the amazing sex she gets from Alberto (exit sarcasm mode).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Really Dave?  There are 100 examples of them fucking the same or better than the dildo night?  I challenge anyone to find five.

I know how you feel about this couple and I respect that but let me suggest a stronger argument for you.   I think Alberto offers Martina a lot and she is OK with his pedestrian lovemaking because he is a decent man.  Maybe all she wants is to have outside sexual adventures including threesomes. I think if they can make this work, they can have a happy life together. 

The bigger issue for Martina is him finding a future (the ni ni issue) … I think this is more troubling than all the amazing sex she gets from Alberto (exit sarcasm mode).

Hi Jen

I know someone who has over 100 videos of Martina and Alberto - in the bedroom, in the living room, in the kitchen, in the shower, in the guest room, in black and white and in colour, in the old apartment and in the new apartment, with Taco and without Taco and it goes on and on and on.  Martrina always seems to enjoy herself.  Sometimes Alberto comes fast and sometimes he takes forever.  Typical guy thing.  Sometimes she finishes herself off.  Typical girl thing.  They have been doing it for over 10 years.  They get to know what each other wants.  Lots of blow jobs.  It amazes me when people complain that there is not enough fucking.  They fuck a lot for the length of time that they have been together.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Consider pubic hair as nature's dental floss 

Ha ha, when the majority of men take a razor to thier ball sacks, I'll take them more serious about women shaving thier hey nanny nannies.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

Hi Jen

I know someone who has over 100 videos of Martina and Alberto - in the bedroom, in the living room, in the kitchen, in the shower, in the guest room, in black and white and in colour, in the old apartment and in the new apartment, with Taco and without Taco and it goes on and on and on.  Martrina always seems to enjoy herself.  Sometimes Alberto comes fast and sometimes he takes forever.  Typical guy thing.  Sometimes she finishes herself off.  Typical girl thing.  They have been doing it for over 10 years.  They get to know what each other wants.  Lots of blow jobs.  It amazes me when people complain that there is not enough fucking.  They fuck a lot for the length of time that they have been together.

Yo Dave, how's everything. I'd like to make it clear, me masturbating because my Guy didn't get me off isn't a typical girl thing at my house. That's not to say I come every time we mess around. He gets home exhausted a lot of nights, he has a very physical job, so I take care of him and he's asleep 30 seconds later. It's not like he doesn't care if I cum like Alberto.