4 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I want to add to my previous post.

B6 was opened for Gina & Bruno in April of last year and my understanding is that RLC did some work in the apartment before they opened it.

So my guess is that the lease of B6 started in March of last year and we are getting to the end of the lease (assuming it is one year lease) and RLC doesn't want to renew it for a possible opening of a new apartment in Barcelona instead of B6.  

If this will happen, so finally RLC is doing what they should have done long time ago since Harley & Fiora moved to B6.

Or can't 😉

8 minutes ago, moules said:

Noldus posted that their choice was the guest room in B-4 or to leave the project.   This means they are less valuable to the project than whomever is coming to occupy B-6.  (And RLC spent so much money renovating B-6, they are not giving it up.)  No other participant looks to be moving to B-6 as there is no sign of anyone packing.

When and if B-7 (and B-8?) opens, then they might move there, along with the twins, and several others.

got to have the twins back after all this time, bring nono back as well ffs

3 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

That could be the case too,  the owner of B6 allowed RLC to keep the apartment until the end of the lease only after the big incident between Gina and Bruno and the involvement of the police.

This could be a possibility