1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Well , there’s still this rumored apartment opening , maybe some days here before another moving ? They are like ping pong balls 😁 It is so weird as both these two girls never developed any  particular connection with anyone except Fiora with  Radislava  for a couple of shows and the recent visit of Tweety in B6 .

The thing  is that 6 months after , RLC’s original plan having  all these 4 girls together came true again 😁 even if most probably won’t last much .. The girls are in full power now in the villa , let’s see how it is going to be with Harley and Fiora with the rest and the almost zero connections they had ..Ahh , of course , where poor Harley will sleep again … 

LMAO what a dumbass move by RLC.  Now you viewers will be swamped with nut sacks in your face, not to mention that Daniel the drug dealer will be there all the time.  WTF is RLC thinking.....scratch that, I forgot that RLC doesn't do any thinking!  There is only a handful of people this will make happy....can anyone guess who will be No. 1 in that group?  This is the shit you have to laugh about due to how depressing it must be for the majority of the viewers.  What a damn shame!!

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, ddhm said:

To be honest , I don’t believe that the rest of the girls give a shit for Harley and Fiora , it is most probably a temporary solution ..

To be honest, I don't believe that any of the girls give a shit about any of those 4 girls.

5 minutes ago, moules said:

Which confirms that there will be new occupants in B-6 very soon.

Who knows if it's Karol and her guy, although I don't want that option. But if it is (unless she leaves the project, which makes since since she's already been there for quite some time), then the sisters will have their own individual beds