39 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Sbaglio a pensare che la camera degli ospiti sia una stanza di merda in cui Fiora e Harley possano trasferirsi. Non possono essere troppo apprezzati dai gestori di RLC. 

The arrival of Fiora and Harley will certainly ruin the atmosphere, I think Fiora (who always speaks softly so she speaks ill of someone) bad, false and vulgar. Sorry if I think so

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Instead I am overjoyed, ultra happy, immensely happy with the clarification between Holly and Tweety and the past seems to have been permanently forgotten. It is true that Holly is putting in a lot of effort and is taking a lot of effort to keep Tweety happy. The important thing is that she doesn't approach Radi or Loraine again

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

Radi just accepted  another suitcase at the door.. The case appears to be full and Radi left it in the hall. We'll see who claims it.

No one has taken it four hours later.  I don't think it belongs to Fiora or Harley.  One possibility is that it belongs to a participant in B-7, and if B-7 is where Fior was sleeping, then the suitcase was delivered to B-4 because B-7 is not ready for occupancy.

5 hours ago, omedo said:

When RLC rents B5 and B6 did not do any type of renovation, they were as they are now, by the way B6 is for sale...

It will not be difficult to find the exact address for B-6 then, as it is the only old apartment in for sale in the center of old Barcelona with a sauna.  

7 minutes ago, moules said:

Nessuno l'ha presa quattro ore dopo. Non credo che appartenga a Fiora o Harley. Una possibilità è che appartenga a un partecipante in B-7, e se B-7 è dove Fior stava dormendo, la valigia è stata consegnata a B-4 perché B-7 non è pronta per essere occupata.

The suitcase is from Harley or Flora and has always remained there. Perhaps it contains little things

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Probabilmente è un messaggio di messaggistica unificata, quindi possono ricevere dei prodotti per la festa di stasera. Sono sicuro che ce ne saranno altri quando tornerà online.

Party tonight, who said that?