2 hours ago, poncherello said:

The suitcase is from Harley or Flora and has always remained there. Perhaps it contains little things

Yes.  From replay, the suitcase was there when Radi answered the door, and she knocked it over.

Just now, poncherello said:

I give up, I think you will be right

I will probably be right because of how RLC is running it's business these days.  Each tenant has to put on a gathering/show once or twice a week.  I don't know who is putting it on in B1 but if you watch I'm sure you can tell who's turn it is tonight.  I think this is a bad business decision on RLC's part but they don't give a shit about their subscribers so it ain't no skin off my back.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Probabilmente avrò ragione a causa del modo in cui RLC gestisce i suoi affari in questi giorni. Ogni inquilino deve organizzare un raduno/spettacolo una o due volte alla settimana. Non so chi lo metterà in B1 ma se guardi sono sicuro che puoi dire a chi tocca stasera. Penso che questa sia una cattiva decisione commerciale da parte di RLC, ma a loro non frega un cazzo dei loro abbonati, quindi non è una pelle fuori dalla mia schiena.

I understand and believe you but I can't help but reproach you for the vulgar and arrogant tones that you sometimes use

• Upvote 1