Leora - Home Activities (2022) #42

Pete1960

Thousands of people evacuated from their homes because of Australia's worst flooding in 60 years

The state of New South Wales is going through a period of enormous climatic instability. A year ago, forest fires were fought, now there are unprecedented torrential rains 

aussie Hope all is well with you and family. 

koala GIF

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Howard said:

It's 5:30AM and the chick is diddling...on her phone.  I can't recall the last time she slept 3-4 hours straight w/o either waking up to her tablet on blast, or her phone chiming that she has a message.

When you're 50+, you reflect back and appreciate the gift of sleeping straight through the night (maybe with one pee break).  Leora is 30 and it has been a loooong time since she had a decent night's sleep.

She needs to learn to fall asleep in silence, with the lights off (or at least on dim).  Best nights sleep for her would be to start sleeping immediately after self-pleasure gratification.

Agree  And no WiFi near her either

6 hours ago, Howard said:

It's 5:30AM and the chick is diddling...on her phone.  I can't recall the last time she slept 3-4 hours straight w/o either waking up to her tablet on blast, or her phone chiming that she has a message.

When you're 50+, you reflect back and appreciate the gift of sleeping straight through the night (maybe with one pee break).  Leora is 30 and it has been a loooong time since she had a decent night's sleep.

She needs to learn to fall asleep in silence, with the lights off (or at least on dim).  Best nights sleep for her would be to start sleeping immediately after self-pleasure gratification.

Fucking hell I'd sleep permanent if I went to sleep every time I had a wank

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Thousands of people evacuated from their homes because of Australia's worst flooding in 60 years

The state of New South Wales is going through a period of enormous climatic instability. A year ago, forest fires were fought, now there are unprecedented torrential rains 

aussie Hope all is well with you and family. 

koala GIF

South East Queensland too, I live right in between these 2 areas that have been devastated by the floods

• Sad 3

Hello
short update, leora called paul and she talked again about him and eva coming soon. leora said she was happy that the house would come to life with paul and the dog. unfortunately i didn't get an exact date.
Maybe someone can confirm

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1