B5 General Topic 2022 #9 (March / April)

9 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I don't think Kykie and Rus will sleep in B4 so I wonder if Tata and Marlene will get a good fuck

Marlene and the inseminator can go back to B1 or we can dream of a foursome

ย 

They go in a bar then and will meet some of the others , Marleneโ€™s guy is not such an interesting guy ( but he served his purpose great ๐Ÿ˜ ) while the other guy is funnier and more social ( and he has smoked EVERYTHING ) โ€ฆI hope Tata with the drinks she had and with Marlene being now โ€œ the expert โ€œ , maybe B5 will be very hot later ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

โ€œ Crucial โ€œ night for Tata if she follows Marleneโ€™s way or it will be ending with a horny masturbation later ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ A nice evening to them and the rest of the people they will meet ๐Ÿ˜‡

Ok..talk needs to move here ๐Ÿ˜† Rus alone now and eating the pizza , nobody knows if it was suspend to be not coming back and if not , as wooders78 says , it will be a major issue for tata if she has decided to enjoy the apartment later ..But โ€ฆIt is also Rus at home , a frustrated and furious , angry Rus and as I have said , Tata has a crush on him โ€ฆVery interesting evening all of a sudden ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜† ..earlier than expected .

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ok..talk needs to move here ๐Ÿ˜† Rus alone now and eating the pizza , nobody knows if it was suspend to be not coming back and if not , as woodedrs says , it will be a major issue for tata if she has decided to enjoy the apartment later ..But โ€ฆIt is also Rus at home , a frustrated and furious , angry Rus and as I have said , Tata has a crush on him โ€ฆVery interesting evening all of a sudden ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜† ..earlier than expected .

try and spell my name right please LOL