B5 General Topic 2022 #9 (March / April)

Very disappointing and sad development whatever has happened with Tata and K&R , it is such details that doesn’t give a good feeling to watch an apartment .It was the same with Serafima and Radislava , I think also with Milena and Irma if I remember correctly , not being able to coexist in the same place . I hope logic prevails and they manage to solve the issue but it is now around 2 weeks that things have changed .. 

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very disappointing and sad development whatever has happened with Tata and K&R , it is such details that doesn’t give a good feeling to watch an apartment .It was the same with Serafima and Radislava , I think also with Milena and Irma if I remember correctly , not being able to coexist in the same place . I hope logic prevails and they manage to solve the issue but it is now around 2 weeks that things have changed .. 

Do you know what is the issue between them? I guess is that Rus want to fuck Tata and she want too. The last time that I saw Rus doing some advances on her was in Radi's bed wen Kylie called ALL THE GIRLS to watch her suck Rus's dick.

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Do you know what is the issue between them? I guess is that Rus want to fuck Tata and she want too. The last time that I saw Rus doing some advances on her was in Radi's bed wen Kylie called ALL THE GIRLS to watch her suck Rus's dick.

The problem is that we don’t know under which circumstances Tata is in this apartment and what’s her relationship to the couple .We have seen posts saying that she’s Kylie’s friend , Kylie has an incredible influence on her , till recently she was obeying in everything ..But she was clearly trying to get a bit of Rus .. But then , how is it possible trying when she knows the rules ? Rus will stop at any of Kylie’s commands no matter feeling that he wants to have someone , Kylie controls the relationship and I dare to say the stay in Barcelona .. So , what brought Tata in the apartment ? Was it a request by RLC to K&R to bring a friend like Viola ( which was very successful in Prague ) so as to fill the room in B5 because  they couldn’t find a couple ? Was it K&R idea so as to keep the viewers excited that maybe things like with Viola will happen but the tenants in Barcelona proved to be good friends and therefore the time with them became more important and nice and Tata was just a tool without a purpose ?

It is 2 weeks that things have chenged of what I have observed .. Tata isolated and finally she made a move to detach herself from the couple and maybe make her own way , however the bad luck appeared and made things even worse judging by her tears , crying and desperately talking on the phone with someone to solve the issue that occurred while out with Marlene and the guys .. 

The apartment isn’t working for her at the moment , she’s like a prisoner and has no clue what needs to be done . For me , it would be the best to move her in B1 and finally release Karol ( who is amazing and respectful and mentor for everyone in B1 and gorgeous for us the viewers ) and let her go to her boyfriend and the dog and begin their normal off cameras life. Unless it is a contract signed thing , I can’t understand and mostly I find it not nice also that Karol stays in B1 and the boyfriend is outside somewhere and they aren’t  finally together . I don’t know what Tata could bring in B1 but I think she will be free from this current negative energy in this apartment .

• Like 1

I saw Tata talking on the phone early today and crying and I felt bad. It seems that she is not happy and crying lately.

I really don't understand whoever made this STUPID decision (like other stupid decisions lately) to put a single girl with a couple in an apartment.  I guess this person is the same person who spends SEVERAL hours a day turning the free cams on and off in various apartments for the last month or so.  

I am sure this PERSON sees and knows that Tata is not happy in B5 environment in addition to all of her worries about her family and loved ones back in Ukraine which I totally understand.

This person needs to move Tata to B1 (after talking to her) so she can be with these nice girls in B1 after Karol leaves.  I also don't know what role Bogdan plays or what authority he has with RLC but from my observations that the girls talk to him sometimes one on one so that I assume he has some type of authority. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I saw Tata talking on the phone early today and crying and I felt bad. It seems that she is not happy and crying lately.

I really don't understand whoever made this STUPID decision (like other stupid decisions lately) to put a single girl with a couple in an apartment.  I guess this person is the same person who spends SEVERAL hours a day turning the free cams on and off in various apartments for the last month or so.  

I am sure this PERSON sees and knows that Tata is not happy in B5 environment in addition to all of her worries about her family and loved ones back in Ukraine which I totally understand.

This person needs to move Tata to B1 (after talking to her) so she can be with these nice girls in B1 after Karol leaves.  I also don't know what role Bogdan plays or what authority he has with RLC but from my observations that the girls talk to him sometimes one on one so that I assume he has some type of authority. 

A good post to read, it's a good question as to what authority Bogdan and Fior actually have. I know Radi awhile ago made a request to RLC to move back downtown and I know Fior knows about this and will assume Bogdan also knows, but so far nobody has done anything for Radi, and I would think Fior would have done something For Radi if he had any authority considering how much he likes her.

55 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

A good post to read, it's a good question as to what authority Bogdan and Fior actually have. I know Radi awhile ago made a request to RLC to move back downtown and I know Fior knows about this and will assume Bogdan also knows, but so far nobody has done anything for Radi, and I would think Fior would have done something For Radi if he had any authority considering how much he likes her.

Thanks, I would think that Bogdan has more authority than Fior (if Fiora has any) because Bogdan has been with RLC for many years. It also makes sense that Bogdan would have authority because as people say he is on the ground (Barcelona).