VHTV Forum Discussion

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They might as well call it JabbathTV. They take a back seat to him and let him essentially control their business. He has more influence over the managers and tenants than they do. All day he throws his dogs bones to keep them loyal and content. He needs them looking up to him. It gives his life purpose. In the years that I knew him, he never once spoke of a girlfriend or anything close to it. VHTV is his wife and lover and he needs his cucks watching him while he fucks it over. 

Always been a sad case. Nothing better to do. VHTV is a complete joke. Letting him control a forum is an even bigger joke. 

• Upvote 2

On 7/28/2024 at 1:43 AM, Amy3 said:

@StnCld316 here's what Jabbath thinks about you. Just so you know. 

59042_2.png

I am done with Camcaps. It’s a shit hole without any moderation.

59042_2.png

I can’t imagine in my wildest dreams why VHTV still let’s them use their content. It’s just a place full of pitiful trolls.

On 7/28/2024 at 2:03 AM, StnCld316 said:

Let him thinks what he wants.  He has his own playground now.  

We'll look after ours as we see fit.  

Some people forget where they come from and what they owe to others.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Some people forget where they come from and what they owe to others.

Jabbath1987 wanted to control camcaps.net and pick the members he could control & would worship him

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Jabbath1987 wanted to control camcaps.net and pick the members he could control & would worship him

Yep! When he found out that StnCld wasn’t going to be his sgt at arms anymore, he and Sparkles shit on CamCaps and VHTV rewarded them. VHTV will only be as successful as Jabbath will let them be and it’s all dependent on his need to be in control and be over everyone else. Everyone left in that forum has their tongue up his ass. They have to or else. It’s why Sparkles is silent. VHTV is stupid to give him and his mob all that power over their site. Meanwhile the moment operators are stealing the content and trading it in secret clubs for content from other voyeur sites. VHTV could easily be 2-3 times what it is if it weren’t for Jabbath and his cronies. 

The thing that most of the people in that forum don’t understand is that Jabbath and his inner circle know what’s really going on. Well at least most of it. Watch Jabs throw bones to the peasants and you’ll see it clearly. He has multiple connections to VHTV, many of the managers and tenants. He then gathers that information and shares with the inner circle as if it were gold. The stooges on the ground floor look up in amazement upon him like idiots. I guarantee you that Jabbath knows everything about anything bad that happens and he knows pretty well what’s coming and who. VHTV is designed for Jabbath. The inner circle don’t say anything anymore because they already know what’s happening or going to happen. Speculating about things is reserved for the ass kissers on the floor, who the inner circle then make fun of. I know it because they did the same thing when I was in it. Trust me they routinely made fun of most of you guys in PMs. One of the main reasons I did what I did here. I wanted out. I wanted to be in a forum where everyone was on equal footing and VHTV was disconnected. Jabbath and Sparkles said NO! 

You see folks, VHTV is designed for Jabbath.  He has the inside track on everything from multiple sources. He feeds his stooges their daily scraps and laughs at them from his stupid pedestal. He’s been this way since Voyeur-Villa. It’s fun for me to watch the stupid things he does to maintain his power over VHTV and the morons in his forum. He thinks what he is doing is very important. 🤣

59042_2.png

No. A friend of Fennec

The best way to get anything out of the VHTV forum is to ignore any user who doesn't post pictures. Ignore anyone who doesn't write in English. Then ignore all of the stupid topics, like anything to do with pets or complaints. If you do this you can besically get VHTV for free. It's just a matter of time before someone posts the content in forum and viola, access without any of the bullshit. Check in maybe once every couple of days.  Anyways, that's what I do. 

• Upvote 1

Can someone explain to me why subscribers like cap posts? I mean, they have access to the entire content. Why would they care to waste their time reacting to a cap post? I guess they have to meet their ass kissing quota for the day or something.  In my view, that stuff is for non-subscribers to help push people to keep posting content. If you notice in their forum, the same people post the pictures and the same people like them over and and over alll day long. 🙄

VHTV and the VHTV Forum are total pieces of shit now. Only curiosity gets me to peek in once in a while to remind me how bad they really have become since the original conception years ago (was pretty damn decent for a VOYEUR site) and without the Forum. Now they both make me

13857efa2f777528c77e875bbc19ed84_w200.gi

• Upvote 1

The site has been a laughing stock for ages. Quantity over quality. Have as many apartments as possible. Means nothing if majority of them are shite. 

Don't need to visit the forum. Will be just as lame. Especially if Jabba The Twat is running it. 

• 2 weeks later...

The VHTV police guard dogs are at it again. Trying to clean up after a troll made a mess of things so most posts went into a shit collection topic called PURGATORIUM. I think the whole VHTV Forum should be placed in PURGATORIUM. VHTV keeps getting worse and the common denominators causing all the crap are the so-called forum police. Looks good on them. Enter at your risk because freedom of speech is not welcomed by control freaks. Camcaps has a few of these common denominators/dominators too - huh.