It Has Begun: Russia Invades Ukraine #3 Begins 3/26/22

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Actually, I very seldom mention Trump unless someone like you attacks him or tells lies about him. And the real truth is that Joe Biden is a walking dead man. They just haven't buried him yet. 

LOL - wer war erst da, das Huhn oder das Ei ????

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If the German authoritarian StarLight28 had his way anyone who says anything favorable about Donald Trump would be banned from CC.

Das ist Unsinn. Es geht nicht um Pro-Trump. Es geht um permanente persönliche zum Teil versteckte Beleidigungen aus der untersten Schublade von Anstand. Diese Figuren sind Abschaum und haben hier nichts zu suchen.

4 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Looks like that inbred nazi StarLight28 isn't going to have natural gas 🤔 

@happyone Und schon wieder beleidigt dieser Lümmel von Spying 1 mich versteckt im Text ohne das ich dazu einen Grund gegeben hätte. Wer ist denn nun der permanente Stänkerer hier im Forum ? Wer ist unbelehrbar ? Auch wenn das CC-Forum nicht moderiert wird, solche Typen haben hier nichts zu suchen. Ende.

4 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

@happyone And again this lout from Spying 1 insults me hidden in the text without giving a reason. Who is the permanent troublemaker here in the forum? Who is unteachable? Even though the CC forum isn't moderated, guys like that have no business here. End.

Why? Because the supreme intellect StarLight says so?  And it is you who uses vile insults on a regular basis. Your idea of being teachable is accepting your point of view. If a person does not agree with your analysis then you deem them unteachable and not worthy of posting on CC.

4 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

This is nonsense. It's not about pro-Trump. It's about permanent personal, sometimes hidden insults from the lowest drawer of decency. These characters are scum and have no place here.

But you accusing me of being a Vietnam war criminal is not a personal insult directed at me?

32 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But you accusing me of being a Vietnam war criminal is not a personal insult directed at me?

Und schon wieder eine Lüge von Dir. Ich habe Dich NICHT als Vietnam-Kriegsverbrecher bezeichnet. Es ging um die Frage wer oder was Kriegsverbrechen sind ? Und da fragte ich Dich, ob Du beim Kriegseinsatz in Vietnam vielleicht auch Kriegsverbrechen begangen hast (vielleicht sogar ohne dies im Moment überhaupt zu bemerken) Das ist etwas völlig anderes. Lerne richtig lesen und verstehen.

1 minute ago, StarLight28 said:

Another lie from you. I did NOT call you a Vietnam war criminal. The question was who or what are war crimes? And so I asked you whether you might have committed war crimes while serving in Vietnam (perhaps without even realizing it at the moment). That's something completely different. Learn to read and understand properly.

You just told another lie. Which is common practice for you. You definitely did accuse me of committing war crimes in Vietnam. 

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You just told another lie. Which is common practice for you. You definitely did accuse me of committing war crimes in Vietnam. 

Falsch. Ich hatte gefragt und Du hast mich ohne Antwort angegriffen. Hast Du ??? Du kannst eine Antwort verweigern. ALLE Soldaten können in die Lage kommen Kriegsverbrechen zu begehen, das war meine Aussage. Welcher Soldat rennt mit dem Gesetzbuch unter dem Arm herum ? Es geht oft um das eigene Überleben.