It Has Begun: Russia Invades Ukraine #3 Begins 3/26/22

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Putin didn't invade anywhere when Trump was president, did he?

Das ist Zufall. Alles hat seine Zeit. In der Zeit als der Kasper von Trump Präsident der USA im Niedergang war hat Putin den Überfall auf die Ukraine seelenruhig vorbereitet. Erst Präsident Biden hat durch den Geheimdienst die Gefahr des drohenden Überfalls erkannt. Trump war immer mit Golf spielen überlastet und war politisch blind.

Bild_2022_03_30_15_05_13_550.png

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Thanks for being so civil in your conversation. Putin will never be tried as a war criminal, period.  European leaders are  just like Biden, people who spew hot air and do nothing.. 

Und für den Polit-Versager von Trump war Golf spielen wichtiger als zu regieren. Dazu Privatgeschäfte mit Putin und andere. Traurig dieser Versager !

@StarLight28

"ch verstehe, die Ukraine ist weit weg, wie Trump weißt Du vermutlich nicht wo die Ukraine und Finnland liegen. So wie ich nicht immer weiß wo einzelne US-Bundesstaaten liegen. So gesehen wäre mir die USA auch unwichtig, und kein deutscher Soldat sollte für die USA sterben. In dem von den USA geführten Krieg in Afghanistan starben jedoch über 100 deutsche Soldaten."

Garbage assumption. I helped train Ukranians in 2019 outside of Odessa(I still have some of their unit patches we traded for), I don't care about Finland, and I've worked with German soldiers several times, most recently during the Kabul evacuation last year. Good dudes by the way. I 100% agree that German soldiers shouldn't die for the US. Why do non-americans always bring up Trump? He lost, get over it.

1 hour ago, ImJustThatBored said:

Why do non-americans always bring up Trump? He lost, get over it.

@ImJustThatBored 

Weil Ridge und andere hier im Forum diesen Trump immer noch in höchsten Tönen loben und den amtierenden Präsidenten Joe Biden permanent anpinkeln. Das kann nicht unwidersprochen bleiben. Man kann für diese USA nur hoffen das Trump politisch tot ist !

Joe Biden Creepy GIF - JoeBiden Creepy FacePalm - Discover ...

The farther we get from WWII and WWI, the more we lose respect for how easily these conflicts get out of control and escalate. Absolute respect for Ukrainians for standing up. I hope this ends with no more lives lost, but unfortunately, things don’t work like that nowadays. 19.gif.4a5de1f9c36e3f22c3c423f9844d1cdc.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/30/2022 at 2:54 PM, StarLight28 said:

That is coincidence. Everything has it's time. When Trump's clown was in decline as President of the United States, Putin calmly prepared the invasion of Ukraine. Only President Biden recognized the danger of the impending attack through the secret service. Trump was always overloaded with golf and was politically blind.

Bild_2022_03_30_15_05_13_550.png

Speaking of private meetings. When is the White House going to release the transcript of the phone call Joe Biden had with the Chinese Communist dictator?:dodgy:

23 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

@ImJustThatBored 

Because Ridge and others here on the forum are still raving about this Trump and constantly peeing on incumbent President Joe Biden. That cannot go unchallenged. One can only hope for this USA that Trump is politically dead!

Actually, I very seldom mention Trump unless someone like you attacks him or tells lies about him. And the real truth is that Joe Biden is a walking dead man. They just haven't buried him yet. 

• Haha 1