It Has Begun: Russia Invades Ukraine #3 Begins 3/26/22

Öl- und Gaslieferungen von Russland werden von Deutschland auf Sperrkonten überwiesen. Durch die Sanktionen gegen Russlands Zentralbank kommt Putin an das Geld nicht heran, Deshalb versucht er nun Zahlung nicht in $ oder €, wie vertraglich vereinbart, sondern in Rubel. Damit will er den Boykott umgehen.

Deutschland und EU bestehen auf Vertragstreue und werden der Forderung nicht nachkommen. Schön, dann soll Russland den Gashahn zudrehen, das kann bei mehreren hundert Gasquellen, die einzeln abgeschaltet werden müssen Wochen oder Monate dauern - sonst fliegt denen der ganze Laden um die Ohren. Und Putin weiß, danach kann er in Europa nie mehr Gas verkaufen und bleibt darauf sitzen - und hat keine Einnahmen mehr. Russland als Staat steht jetzt bereits vor der Pleite. Dann können China und USA billig einkaufen gehen. 😁

• Haha 1

On 3/27/2022 at 4:21 AM, Ridgerunner said:

Biden did not want to sanction Russia nor give weapons to Ukraine previous to the invasion for fear of provoking Putin. But now during a speech in Poland Biden said, 'Putin cannot remain in power.'  Could not that statement by the President of the United States cause Russian citizens to rally behind Putin and provoke Putin to intensify the fight in Ukraine and maybe even use nuclear weapons? 

You criticise Biden for not taking action and then criticise him when he does! Make your mind up. At least he is not supporting him and calling him a genius like the previous President!!! 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, jjkopite said:

You criticise Biden for not taking action and then criticise him when he does! Make your mind up. At least he is not supporting him and calling him a genius like the previous President!!! 

My statement had nothing to do with me supporting or not supporting Biden's actions. It had to do with me pointing out the inconsistencies of Biden's words and actions.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

My statement had nothing to do with me supporting or not supporting Biden's actions. It had to do with me pointing out the inconsistencies of Biden's words and actions.  

OILPRICE.COM

Despite the tough sanctions against Russia, its crude continues to make its way to...

• Like 1

I predict that in the end Biden, NATO, and the EU will sell out Zelinskyy and the Ukrainian people and force a settlement to the Russia/Ukraine war that gives part of Ukraine to Russia. Also, all the talk about charging Putin with war crimes will come to nothing.:dodgy: 

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Erkläre, welcher US-Präsidenten in den letzten 30 Jahren logisch gehandelt haben??? Etwa Putin 1 = George W. Bush ??? 2 Kriegsverbrecher, und beide leben immer noch. Helfe, das zu ändern.

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I predict that in the end Biden, NATO, and the EU will sell out Zelinskyy and the Ukrainian people and force a settlement to the Russia/Ukraine war that gives part of Ukraine to Russia. Also, all the talk about charging Putin with war crimes will come to nothing.:dodgy: 

Höre auf, aus Deiner stinkenden braunen Trump-Glaskugel die Zukunft zu sagen. Das ist ein Griff in das Klo. Der Internationale Gerichtshof in Den Haag muß gestärkt werden und Kriegsverbrecher wie Bush jr und Putin zur Verantwortung gezogen werden - sonst müssen Killer das Werk vollenden. Bei John F. Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King hat das doch auch funktioniert. Weiter so.

News reporters have got to be among some of the dumbest people in the world. The Russian government says they are changing their military strategy in Ukraine and the ignorant news reporters in the U.S. media run with that information as if it is the gospel truth.

9 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Explain which US Presidents have acted logically in the last 30 years??? About Putin 1 = George W. Bush ??? 2 war criminals and both are still alive. Help change that.

Putin didn't invade anywhere when Trump was president, did he?

9 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Stop predicting the future from your smelly brown Trump crystal ball. That's a grab in the toilet. The International Court of Justice in The Hague must be strengthened and war criminals like Bush jr and Putin must be held accountable - otherwise killers will have to finish the job. It also worked for John F. Kennedy, Robert Kennedy and Martin Luther King. Keep it up.

Thanks for being so civil in your conversation. Putin will never be tried as a war criminal, period.  European leaders are  just like Biden, people who spew hot air and do nothing.. 

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

News reporters have got to be among some of the dumbest people in the world. The Russian government says they are changing their military strategy in Ukraine and the ignorant news reporters in the U.S. media run with that information as if it is the gospel truth.

Deshalb musst DU "Deutsches unabhängiges öffentlich rechtliches TV" sehen. Da erfährst Du die nackten Tatsachen und nicht den dummen Ami-TV-Scheiss. Lerne.