B4 - General Topic 2022 #33 (March / April)

6 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Anyone can correct if I am wrong.  It seems that there is something between Radislava & Tweety. They are not talking and ignoring each other. Is that the case ? or am I wrong with my observations ?

I don't think you are wrong. Tweety always looked up to Radislava, until last Wednesday in B5. Tweety was very uncomfortable in the bedroom with Radi  Kylie and Rus and I don't think she liked what was going on in the bedroom or that Radi was involved. I think the respect tweety had for Radi is gone and now has a different opinion of her.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

In fact, I've been saying this for weeks, the problem is Loraine. We all know Holly, she quits, doesn't protest, just quits

Let’s see how it all goes .

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

I don't think you are wrong. Tweety always looked up to Radislava, until last Wednesday in B5. Tweety was very uncomfortable in the bedroom with Radi  Kylie and Rus and I don't think she liked what was going on in the bedroom or that Radi was involved. I think the respect tweety had for Radi is gone and now has a different opinion of her.

The way I see Tweety’s presence the last 2-3 weeks , it is like trying to find a more independent role and just enjoy her times and not being this “ locked and limited “ in her things .. I think not having privacy is hurting her , she could now be an amazing tenant by herself . She tries to be equally fun and serious with her behavior to the others , she seems to have solved the Holly issue but she’s clearly now on a more GOV path role than when we first met her and I believe with privacy she could explode with her presence .

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Il modo in cui vedo la presenza di Titti nelle ultime 2-3 settimane, è come cercare di trovare un ruolo più indipendente e godersi i suoi momenti e non essere così "bloccato e limitato" nelle sue cose.. Penso che non avere privacy la stia danneggiando , ora potrebbe essere un'inquilina straordinaria da sola . Cerca di essere ugualmente divertente e seria con il suo comportamento verso gli altri, sembra aver risolto il problema di Holly ma ora ha chiaramente un ruolo più sul percorso di GOV rispetto a quando l'abbiamo incontrata per la prima volta e credo che con la privacy potrebbe esplodere con la sua presenza .

Of course! She is young, lively, curious, intelligent and looking for experiences

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Of course! She is young, lively, curious, intelligent and looking for experiences

Tweety is now the Holly we got introduced 😁

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Holly has a mouth and she can take leadership and say to the others that “ as long as I am here , I don’t want to see this guy again “ …I just see that she’s having a very quiet stay and she’s interested on her personal goals ( which I respect of course ) …But there’s a basic thing I hate with tenants , it is a personal thing , as soon as I realize that they use their apartment as bed and breakfast let’s say , I don’t like it .But obviously , this is completely personal on how I see it and in my opinion , Holly and Loraine have this attitude now . I don’t give up ever my hope to watch glorious Holly once again but Loraine being the girl we see , ok , she has a rough time , she can quit and go and try to fix her life …except if she believes in front of cameras she can do it , look how much the sadness has gone into her ..yes , where else to get paid this money , but we are also viewers and it is entertainment and not sadness expecting to see most of the times ( yes , sadness and disappointment and tears should exist but not being the rule but the exception ) ..

I do get what your saying about a quiet stay from her, but making out all day that she doesn’t care about the people and went off to do her own thing in afternoon just seems strange. And yes, she does have her own voice, but she’s not the landlord, she doesn’t get to say who can come or not