B4 - General Topic 2022 #33 (March / April)

Disaster ending 😥😥😥😥 It is too difficult to know the right and wrong here but Loraine is in a complete mess with her life and very sensitive and I choose the right of Radislava at the moment ..

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Fine del disastro 😥 😥 😥 😥 È troppo difficile conoscere il giusto e lo sbagliato qui, ma Loraine è in un completo pasticcio con la sua vita ed è molto sensibile e al momento scelgo il diritto di Radislava ..

We are two

And Olivia is always the one  with her talks wisdom that manages for peace  , taking sides as it seems might say the truth though ..Kylie only stands for Radislava , Fiora isolated who is also a good advisor for such issues …Pfff , women😂🤣😂😂🤣😂 Lucky Rus , he escaped the madness and he might even become a voyeur like us later with Tata 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Maybe this is just a test to see how many girls can B4 support before it implodes.  With 8 girls now, that is a lot of fucking estrogen.  Just saying.   I don't need to relive my high school days here.

Where are all the folks here that hated B4 when Bogdan was ever-present.  Do you miss him now?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

For all of us men again ….We can clearly see what means when so many women are all gathered together 😂🤣😂🤣 backstabs and then friendship again 😂🤣😂 enemies in one day and betrayals the next minute , hugs and kisses some days after ..Unbelievable what women can be ..Sorry if it looks like a sexist comment but I think it just reflects to us men and how the talks we have amongst us are many times 😂🤣😂🤣

It is very curious what You write because in the senate of the Roman Empire it was the same and I don't remember ever having read that women participated in there. Perhaps was Brutus a woman? I am not aware of it 🤔 

• Haha 1

The issue then is clearly Loraine and Radislava and not something with someone else ..Loraine now seems to explain to Olivia ..We can say that maybe with so much overcrowded villa , the problems of having so many women and the jealousy always being the  main issue ( I am more beautiful , look how she’s dressed , her hair looks shit and  all these women issues that  they have ) , it might show the big mistake of RLC of having so many tenants  together , not giving  them enough space and privacy to breathe at times and inevitably , the misunderstandings occur more frequent ..It isn’t a coincidence that Holly and Tweety had one , it isn’t a coincidence that many times the sisters have been avoiding the rest ..Mess and chaos …and two more have recently arrived 🫣🫣😂🤣

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Maybe this is just a test to see how many girls can B4 support before it implodes.  With 8 girls now, that is a lot of fucking estrogen.  Just saying.   I don't need to relive my high school days here.

Where are all the folks here that hated B4 when Bogdan was ever-present.  Do you miss him now?

Not really. My opinion. 😏