B4 - General Topic 2022 #33 (March / April)

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is the night of Oscars …We saw it all , screenplay , direction , first and second acts , what a warm up for Coda and Dune later 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Yes I am watching it but not easy with all going on in b4, dont want miss anything lol. Hope things calms down before the main award show.

• Haha 1

If they don't make up and become friends again, maybe they can all channel their anger with each other into furious massage and masturbation sessions, in a battle for top cam.  Like a Cold War... 🤣

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But women influence perhaps was behind their actions ..😆 as I said , it is just how life experience has learned us things , my nature of my job that has to do with many women in an environment makes me reach the conclusion ..

Then you better go to work again ☝️😏

9 minutes ago, misterme said:

I am afraid there has been either deliberately or carelessly some rather disruptive behaviour developing in B4 over this year among the residents which I first wrote about some time ago but there were no takers at the time so I wondered if it was just me seeing things that weren't there. 

Recently some major disrupters have also taken to regular visits. I believe much of this is down to insensitivity towards other residents, it becomes a hothouse of frustration and hurt feelings. People just barging into others' relationships and friendships is virtually impossible to manage with such close proximity. Of course, one tends to take the side of one's favourites.

I am sorry Rads is upset but she seems to be rather a loose cannon, it all seems so unstable and mixed up. I tend to joke about Rus but I really question what his game is here.

I think many things we see are effects also due to Covid and being locked and the girls having lost the chance of doing a more freedom life .Then when the Covid nightmare seems to calm down , the war begun which for sure has a major influence ..I think many things are reactions of these two issues also . Rus maybe didn’t want to be part of this madness that he saw coming and he just left to sleep peacefully in his apartment ? 

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is the night of Oscars …We saw it all , screenplay , direction , first and second acts , what a warm up for Coda and Dune later 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I would give you an Oscar for the Best Screenplay. 🏆 Not to mention the mass of scripts you give us every day. 😏

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, fugwash said:

Radi with her phone turned away from the cameras... checking for top cam, perhaps? And when she sees Kylie's joined the massage session...  

Yes I think she check the top cams a lot to see what the girls are doing

I only need to add that a Radislava have been in same occasions , not feeling well , crying and so on but she always managed to remain strong and turn the tables on her favor with sympathy .She’s a survivor for sure .

2 minutes ago, Noodle said:

I would give you an Oscar for the Best Screenplay. 🏆 Not to mention the mass of scripts you give us every day. 😏

I think I am  fine with the Visual Effects due to the excessive use of emojis 😂🤣😂🤣😛😆

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hmm ..now Kylie making the ambassador ? And in what condition ? 

I have not watched in over an hour, and the last i saw was Radi talking to Tweety in Holly's bathroom, and by the facial expressions it did not look like the conversation was going well. Now I read there is a problem with Radi and Lorraine and I have no idea what that is about, but I assume it something different than the problem between Radi and Tweety.

Just now, jetlag8 said:

I have not watched in over an hour, and the last i saw was Radi talking to Tweety in Holly's bathroom, and by the facial expressions it did not look like the conversation was going well. Now I read there is a problem with Radi and Lorraine and I have no idea what that is about, but I assume it something different than the problem between Radi and Tweety.

Something must have  happened earlier when Radislava joined Loraine and Holly in Loraine’s room . If I can make a theory , it looks like Loraine wanted to hide some things from Radislava , she took Holly and Tweety I think and they disappeared for some time , I think Radislava felt sadly excluded by that as she was searching for the girls and couldn’t find them , I think this set off a chain of reactions till we reached the confrontation you mentioned ending in tears by Radislava only to confront  Loraine  later in front of the others and Loraine showing something on her phone ( the reason of misunderstanding ? ) and Radislava going away deeply hurt and crying again in her room .

• Thanks 1