B4 - General Topic 2022 #33 (March / April)

10 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I hear you Naga.  I actually miss a ton of his posts.  He's a beast.  He posts on all the forums ... I've noticed him posting even on Leora's thread.  God knows why.  I mostly follow Martina (does anyone dispute this?) and lately B4 and some of Eva/Mat as of late.  So I miss a ton of his stuff.

To my point, I don't think he has chimed in on Radi and Fiora.  This is intriguing tonight because Fiora seems pretty authentic to me.  She is not inclined to be fake.  She might embellish like she does when she makes love to Vamp ... but I don't see her like Lorraine fabricating a show out of nothing.

I'm guessing she saw a need to be with Radi and she is there.  It could be a legit massage and that is all it is.  But if she gets it in her mind to give Radi an orgasm ... who knows.

I am just speculating but you know when @ddhm gets here, we will get the real scoop.

There’s only one and only X-Factor named by me , , this was Harley since Day 1 that I watched and observed  her very carefully , on Day 2 and seeing her using the buttplug to bate , I had no doubt that she would be fantastic .Soon after she proceeded having sex interactions with one of her 2 lovers we have seen so far .Harley has been one of the best tenants and has been treated completely like shit and like being one of the worst by RLC .The irony here is that she has done nothing wrong - except one thing - , that is not opening her mouth and complain , she simply lives her life and enjoys whatever she’s being told , move apartments , take a bed , do this , do that. This is a super amazing tenant , she can party , she can drink , she can dance , she can have fun , she can get pissed off and happy but amongst all she does the best thing …She entertains all the kind of viewers , the ones who want to see her masturbate , the ones who want to see her have sex , the ones who want to see just a smiley and crazy person , this is Harley , giving a shit for the cameras , except when she has now this apartment thst all of her glory can be unfold in close camera angles .. Well , Harley , she’s the beast , compare her to so many luxury other girls that have all and do nearly nothing and that’s why Harley deserves so much more as the majority of this forum agrees … And a forum on the same page isn’t a very common thing here as you know , but with Harley , she belongs to this special category of everyone supporting Harley ..

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Por Morenaxo    Did you by any chance follow this morning's discussion between Radislava and Tweety in the kitchen? Immediately after 12:00:00

by the looks of it Tweety then gave account of it to Holly (in the penthouse) who listened but didn't say much but in gentle/calm mood I think

CLAIRE  (B5) et RADI  ont gardé une bonne amitié depuis que CLAIRE avait soutenu et réconforté RADI lors d'un conflit entre filles.  RADI était une nouvelle locataire RLC .  Lors d'un show RADI avait repoussé CLAIRE qui tenté de lui lécher la chatte. Depuis RADI a bien évolué de ce côté et si des rencontres se réalisent cela devrait intéressant à suivre .La grande inconnue , RADI acceptera t'elle l'intervention de CARLOS dans leurs ébats ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, SMETANA said:

CLAIRE (B5) et RADI ont gardé une bonne amitié depuis que CLAIRE avait soutenu et réconforté RADI lors d'un conflit entre filles. RADI était une nouvelle locataire RLC . Lors d'un show RADI avait repoussé CLAIRE qui tenté de lui lécher la chatte. Depuis RADI a bien évolué de ce côté et si des rencontres se réalisent cela devrait intéressant à suivre .La grande inconnue , RADI Acceptera t'elle l'intervention de CARLOS dans leurs ébats ?

Je crois que oui, il l'acceptera

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, poncherello said:

je crois que oui, il l'accepte

Suis d'accord ,mais j'entendais par là, à savoir si RADI laisserait CARLOS aller au delà de ce que FIOR et RUS avaient pu obtenir de RADI.

9 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

Suis d'accord ,mais j'entendais par là, à savoir si RADI laisserait CARLOS aller au delà de ce que FIOR et RUS avaient pu obtenir de RADI.

Carlos est italien, il aime ces choses. Rus, non semble-t-il, est plus jaloux que Kylie