B4 - General Topic 2022 #33 (March / April)

19 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Looking at Cecilia right now !  Not the prettiest girl, but I find her very attractive with lot of sex appeal, very seductive ... Really like her !! 

I really like Cecilia too, with all the drama in the villa lately I am glad she is here.

Is Fiora “ protesting “  and taking the living room couch to sleep ? Giving space to Harley ? Pff , it is all nonsense whatever goes on in the villa , a total mess and chaos …

So …The  teasing / casting of Cecilia being the next GOV continues full throttle , of course , it might be another unofficial jam pack try , I mean , everyone shares their bedroom except Loraine , why not Radislava as well ? And the not being able to have privacy and moments continues as well .. And nobody knows what RLC is thinking , is it kind of compensating the viewers for the empty beds for many months by having now more girls than beds ? Because , even wanting to watch anything , the only thing happening it is showers and massages …

16 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Looking at Cecilia right now !  Not the prettiest girl, but I find her very attractive with lot of sex appeal, very seductive ... Really like her !! 

Are you trying to say nice body shame about her face? 😏 You naughty boy.

The girl is gorgeous. 🙂 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So …The  teasing / casting of Cecilia being the next GOV continues full throttle , of course , it might be another unofficial jam pack try , I mean , everyone shares their bedroom except Loraine , why not Radislava as well ? And the not being able to have privacy and moments continues as well .. And nobody knows what RLC is thinking , is it kind of compensating the viewers for the empty beds for many months by having now more girls than beds ? Because , even wanting to watch anything , the only thing happening it is showers and massages …

But then we are all different. The sharing of beds and rooms is one of things that's attracted me back to RLC again after I took a break because it was getting so boring. 

12 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

But then we are all different. The sharing of beds and rooms is one of things that's attracted me back to RLC again after I took a break because it was getting so boring. 

And this is very nice , the chance of choosing what to watch through a variety of content and you are the perfect example since you like what it is currently offered .. for me , the major issue has always been “ expect the unexpected “ and I am trying to figure out how this can be achieved , except if we get to see more than 2 people actions .. But it is good knowing that of course there are people enjoying the current things 😇