B1 - General Topic 2022 #11 (March / April)

I am observing Zabava and I find her beautiful, not aesthetically, but in her way of doing, speaking, looking and in particular smiling. She doesn't have a Miss world or mis universe body but her eyes and her smile repay her for everything

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I don't know what is going on with Zabava. She's been more away from her sis and her friend since yesterday. She went to sleep much earlier than them, and today she stayed home the whole afternoon sleeping while they went out. And she's still isolated from them up there, already getting ready to sleep again while they watch something on the couch

I am glad that Tata visited B1 and went out with Karol & Marlene today.  

As I posted few days ago that Tata would get along well with the girls in B1.  It was a good move on Karol's part to visit B5 last night and had a chance to know Tata more.  Karol is really a friendly person.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, misterme said:

Well I did wonder what the sisters found so funny with their friend and here is one in English (continues into the bedroom) 🤣 it takes couple of minutes to get going ...

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Can you explain for who doesn't have replay?

15 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I am glad that Tata visited B1 and went out with Karol & Marlene today.  

As I posted few days ago that Tata would get along well with the girls in B1.  It was a good move on Karol's part to visit B5 last night and had a chance to know Tata more.  Karol is really a friendly person.

As I mentioned earlier when Karol was over visiting B5 last night she tried to get Tata to join. Today Karol left and met Tata and brought Tata back to B1. Since then they have left with Marlene. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1