B1 - General Topic 2022 #11 (March / April)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not going to get into n argument about this war on this thread, but what I watch is BBC NEWS which isn't Russian state controlled news. The images coming out of Ukraine I'm seeing on my TV are real!!

To end this conversation here and to just put my POV on this. Most of we watch in the news is from a chaotic moment, most of the information that we have is war propaganda. It doesn't matter is from the Ukrainian Government or  Russian. We will only know the hole truth only in the future. And if you think that every news outlet is unbiased, especially BBC, so you are the one that needs to wake up.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

To end this conversation here and to just put my POV on this. Most of we watch in the news is from a chaotic moment, most of the information that we have is war propaganda. It doesn't matter is from the Ukrainian Government or  Russian. We will only know the hole truth only in the future. And if you think that every news outlet is unbiased, especially BBC, so you are the one that needs to wake up.

Espn No GIF

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Most media is corrupt nowadays. 😡

7 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Most media is corrupt nowadays. 😡

You are mixing up sheeps and goats. There's good/ more reliable and bad/ fake news everywhere. You just have to try to avoid the fake news and chose the best and most reliable info with the most reliable sources. For that, you first have to check the reliability of the sources, then look for media coverage, do more than one search in different places and sources, check the time of a certain information and check if an image is in the right context, and finally consult fact checkers.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, misterme said:

Plenty of banging in B1 today 😉

Your definition of banging must be different than mine. Mine means fucking and I definitely don't see any of that happening in B1. 🤔

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

You are mixing up sheeps and goats. There's good/ more reliable and bad/ fake news everywhere. You just have to try to avoid the fake news and chose the best and most reliable info with the most reliable sources. For that, you first have to check the reliability of the sources, then look for media coverage, do more than one search in different places and sources, check the time of a certain information and check if an image is in the right context, and finally consult fact checkers.

Fact checkers are a joke and only work for the fake media. I watch Newsmax......the real news.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Your definition of banging must be different than mine. Mine means fucking and I definitely don't see any of that happening in B1. 🤔

If I understood correctly, his definition of "banging" is: 😉

• Thanks 1