B2 - General Topic 2022 #11 (April)

4 hours ago, kris66 said:

Nonsense. There was no licking pussy or fingering whatsoever - stop hallucinating! There was a strawberry in her mouth and she only used the strawberry - that's all!

That was Alana on Kristy, you obviously missed Kristy on Alana

16 hours ago, ddhm said:

I have to admit that I HAVE NEVER EVER seen any girl not be pleased by her touches while massaging them . Still , apart from Cecilia - if we consider extended pussy licking oral sex 😬🙄-  , there hasn’t been any real “ sex sessions “ ( even with her it has been the original friendship off cameras that led to the funny interacting games / sessions ) , so , unless any kind of Piper / Taylor or Martina / Nelly interactions are to be seen ( even at 30-40% of it )  , I can’t say that  personally i a, thrilled that this is what we have been seeing maximum after 16 months .

I would expect more for a woman who isn’t shy at all and she’s willing to do things , especially after this incredible long continuous time with RLC that good friend Noldus who keeps the statistics , i can’t think that he won’t confirm that she’s by far the longest continuous stay GOV in history . The wildest thing I can say that I saw from her apart the things with  Cecilia , was when Rus was humping her and touching her tits and her trying to reach his dick under his short jeans during that day in her room and the K&R incident with the girls attending .

You obviously didn't understand my comment

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

i thought radi was here to teach cleo how to have fun in the apt, instead cleo is teaching radi how to spend days and nights offcam LOL

And this is a nice surprise. Is really rare for Radi to go out. The last time that I remember she went to a nice restaurant wen she just arrived at B4.

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And this is a nice surprise. Is really rare for Radi to go out. The last time that I remember she went to a nice restaurant wen she just arrived at B4.

she eats but she doesnt drink, nothing worse than being sober with a drunk

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

she eats but she doesnt drink, nothing worse than being sober with a drunk

We can see that Radi is very fun at parties, she laugh and dances. I don't know if she takes the coke to nightclubs, but this helps with the fun. 😊

3 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

That was Alana on Kristy, you obviously missed Kristy on Alana

No I did not and again for the slow ones. There was no fingering or licking pussy that morning. All Alana did was tease Kristy with a strawberry in her mouth. Kristy did not do anything than kissing.