B2 - General Topic 2022 #11 (April)

18 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i dont know why she spends her time with cleo, one likes to be on cam and the other doesnt

An ongoing plan , a “strategy “ of sorts to have a friend on cameras ? To me , it is clear that being a participant with the obligation to be on cameras , she doesn’t feel anymore being in the villa and her only place that feels like wanting to stay is B2 because she has no ( at the moment ..) issues with any of the girls . And since Kristy and Alana are besties , it would have either been Beatrice or cleopatra ..Maybe the local girl “ won “ because of Barcelona residency ..the question is why she’s not spending time with Kylie and Rus during this period ? 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

An ongoing plan , a “strategy “ of sorts to have a friend on cameras ? To me , it is clear that being a participant with the obligation to be on cameras , she doesn’t feel anymore being in the villa and her only place that feels like wanting to stay is B2 because she has no ( at the moment ..) issues with any of the girls . And since Kristy and Alana are besties , it would have either been Beatrice or cleopatra ..Maybe the local girl “ won “ because of Barcelona residency ..the question is why she’s not spending time with Kylie and Rus during this period ? 

K&R have too many outsiders around for her liking

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

None of us know exactly why Radi is there or for how long, my guess is she needed to get away from the toxic villa. Radi and Cecilia Left the villa late last Tuesday night and I don't know if anybody at the villa knows where Radi is right now. It's possible she is in B2 while other arrangements are being made for her to live somewhere else, but I guess we will know soon if she goes back to the villa or to another apartment.

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

I also think Radi has some regrets about the things she did the night night she was there overnight with Tweety.

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

I am sorry to say this , but there’s a big controversy here .. Radislava’s amongst tenants popularity is at a really big low currently while she maintains a CC members popularity , according to the posts . I don’t think that all those 500+ days of her presence are a coincidence that there have been many times issues with many of the girls . The only thing I have always hated towards Rsdislava by the others is that they were talking behind her back , in this , maybe only Loraine at least spoke to her directly on her face . This ( talking behind someone’s back ) , I find it childish and immature completely mean .

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

None of us know exactly why Radi is there or for how long, my guess is she needed to get away from the toxic villa. Radi and Cecilia Left the villa late last Tuesday night and I don't know if anybody at the villa knows where Radi is right now. It's possible she is in B2 while other arrangements are being made for her to live somewhere else, but I guess we will know soon if she goes back to the villa or to another apartment.

Maybe then her time is finally up , going in B1 ( it is full but let’s say Karol moves ) , I don’t think she fits there , B6 , B5 ? Maybe but Kylie and Rus won’t be there forever , obviously B2 but seems that Kristy and Alana will be staying .. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe then her time is finally up , going in B1 ( it is full but let’s say Karol moves ) , I don’t think she fits there , B6 , B5 ? Maybe but Kylie and Rus won’t be there forever , obviously B2 but seems that Kristy and Alana will be staying .. 

There has been talk about a new villa or apartment coming soon, maybe that will be happening soon as an option for Radi.