B2 - General Topic 2022 #11 (April)

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i dont remember her doing anything that night apart from watch and get naked

There was one point late at night when Rus, Kylie and Radi all went into the private washroom naked and going into the washroom Rus did not have a boner, but about 15 minutes later when he came out he had a boner and kylie was right behind him followed by Radi, and the first thing Radi did when she came out of the washroom was wipe her mouth with the back of her hand then look at her hand. I can't say for sure anything happened between Radi and Rus, but it looked suspicious. we know Kylie and Rus have no problem having sex on camera, so why take Radi into the off camera washroom  when they are all naked?

26 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

There has been talk about a new villa or apartment coming soon, maybe that will be happening soon as an option for Radi.

I dont think there will be a new one, I know there was some talk but I think it was just the villa next to b4 where Bogdan and Nelly apparently lives, don't think there is another one opening.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

I dont think there will be a new one, I know there was some talk but I think it was just the villa next to b4 where Bogdan and Nelly apparently lives, don't think there is another one opening.

Maybe they are waiting for the more hot weather. The time is now to open this Villa, if there is one.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

The talk of a new villa has been quiet lately, so it may have been just a rumor.

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

There was one point late at night when Rus, Kylie and Radi all went into the private washroom naked and going into the washroom Rus did not have a boner, but about 15 minutes later when he came out he had a boner and kylie was right behind him followed by Radi, and the first thing Radi did when she came out of the washroom was wipe her mouth with the back of her hand then look at her hand. I can't say for sure anything happened between Radi and Rus, but it looked suspicious. we know Kylie and Rus have no problem having sex on camera, so why take Radi into the off camera washroom  when they are all naked?

not with kylie there, she wouldnt allow it

6 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just saw last massage between Radi and Cleo ... Cleo slowly opens , she even kissed Radi's tits and went down Near the pussy ... 

Pretty sure she acted the whole time and only copied Radi.  Radi opened Cleo's legs so we could see her pussy.  Beautiful pussy, I wish they could have played with it.