B2 - General Topic 2022 #11 (April)

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Sorry, but I can't be bored with Radi. 🥰

Wait till Tomato Season arrives she'll bore everyone eating a dozen tomato's for each meal.  Then whoever eats her out will know what Tomato Soup tastes like.  :biggrin:

red sea soup GIF

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Wait till Tomato Season arrives she'll bore everyone eating a dozen tomato's for each meal.  Then whoever eats her out will know what Tomato Soup tastes like.  :biggrin:

red sea soup GIF

But it was about this time that I started liking her. 😜

• Upvote 1

Radislava keeps on “ protesting “ by not wanting to go back in B4 , the feeling of betrayal and having lost any friendships has affected her really much , it is very interesting to see what’s going to happen from now on . This sudden and out of nowhere approach to Cleopatra , I believe it shows that Radislava has run out of people to “ trust “ and have anyone around her . It is a pity but it is the truth and to be completely honest , I can’t see how she can extend in this way her stay as a GOV .

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Radislava keeps on “ protesting “ by not wanting to go back in B4 , the feeling of betrayal and having lost any friendships has affected her really much , it is very interesting to see what’s going to happen from now on . This sudden and out of nowhere approach to Cleopatra , I believe it shows that Radislava has run out of people to “ trust “ and have anyone around her . It is a pity but it is the truth and to be completely honest , I can’t see how she can extend in this way her stay as a GOV .

I think Getting away from the villa was a good move for Radi and I am glad she had somewhere to go where she could talk to people and be well treated. It's interesting that many of us know the real problem is Loraine, but none of the other girls at the villa can see that she is the cause of the problems.

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I believe that this is going in her heat too, this is why she's doing everything that she can to stay relevant. Even bringing Cecilia over to have some company.

17 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I think Getting away from the villa was a good move for Radi and I am glad she had somewhere to go where she could talk to people and be well treated. It's interesting that many of us know the real problem is Loraine, but none of the other girls at the villa can see that she is the cause of the problems.

The villa is a mess as I have said again , there are 3 groups , zero chemistry and zero good feelings amongst the tenants and lots of backstabbing , the  4 girls together but since a long time Olivia and Ulyana not enjoying but feeling better when Harley and Fiora joined them .In my opinion , they are in control of the villa but kind of disorientated of how they want to make things run as they respect in a way the rest of the girls and I think mostly Holly who - in my opinion - “ invisibly “ she has a “strange “ power of the things happening in the villa , she might not even be there and looks like her aura is present , don’t know how else to explain , it is like everyone respecting Holly’s presence in the villa .Then , the other two groups , Holly and Tweety and Loraine going where the flow goes and leaving Radislava currently isolated and alone as the third group with off camera ready to join anytime Cecilia ( not a coincidence in my opinion another isolation like the one she had in B1 dying her first months and before Stella joining ) .

The way I see it , B4 needs a general regrouping , it isn’t simply working , not only the overcrowding and lack of privacy is hurting the content  offered but it has now tenants that I can’t see what they honestly  do there . Loraine, Holly , Radislava ? What are they doing in the villa ?  At least  I can see Tweety who tries with the rest and manages to keep a good connection with the 4 girls and it so clear she wants to enjoy and do things but as I said , she’s under the protecting umbrella of Holly and I don’t think her personality is unfolding with this incredible dynamic that I think she has ..

4 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Radi has stayed way to long in 1 stay, after 500 or so days its more than time for us to say hey thanks for the service but hit the road jack.

Very true …