B2 - General Topic 2022 #11 (April)

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Radislava non mi piace molto ma a dire il vero riesce sempre a permetterci di avere una bella visuale delle altre ragazze 😁

If he does not change his behavior he will tire us, I am already tired of seeing the same things but perhaps because he had accustomed us well with the first meetings with Cecilia

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I don't like Radislava very much but to be honest, she always manages to allow us to have a nice view of the other girls 😁

I still remember what she manage to do with Mila, a woman that even on her last days bated under the covers.

And I know that this is OT but The B1 Sisters are better tenants than Mila.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

If he does not change his behavior he will tire us, I am already tired of seeing the same things but perhaps because he had accustomed us well with the first meetings with Cecilia

Sorry, but I can't be bored with Radi. 🥰

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

At the beginning with Cecilia it was a natural relationship, now we see that it is more than calculation
I don't think we should be surprised by the reaction of others towards her either, I know that it's quite easy for some to take up her defense but I don't think they're really asking themselves the right questions, which are why most girls at B4 don't like her anymore?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4