B2 - General Topic 2022 #11 (April)

Cleopatra finally interacting  with the others after a “ cold “ period and Radislava trying to find allies as the villa is becoming a very unpleasant place for her , especially when the support of Cecilia is missing .. 

10 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

her biggest challenge since nono LOL

I give it 15 mins till the oils are out. She’s too predictable. I can’t watch anything Radi is part of, she’s the only person in RLC history that I actually dislike. I should just stop talking about her 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Just now, ddhm said:

Cleopatra finally intersecting with the others after a “ cold “ period and Radislava trying to find allies as the villa is becoming a very unpleasant place for her , especially when the support of Cecilia is missing .. 

Tomato Season is coming soon.  She won't be bored.  

sick bart simpson GIF

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

I give it 15 mins till the oils are out. She’s too predictable. I can’t watch anything Radi is part of, she’s the only person in RLC history that I actually dislike. I should just stop talking about her 

Radislava’s many months of residency and actually not showing more than what we have been seeing except of simple having different partners has made the viewers  tired I believe ..On the other hand , there are other tenants who contribute the absolute zero than what she at least tries , but I agree , Radislava’s time is up , I don’t know if we can see more from her …

42 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Strange move by Cecilia and Radi.

Nothing strange , the villa is a “ hostile “ place , no friends , isolation , it is a sad environment since that day with the confrontation with  Loraine and the rest , I think she just wants new friends let’s say ..what it is weird , it is the more and more exposure of Cecilia in the daily picture that it is more than clear that she’s the next GOV when  the time comes .

7 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

why should u, ur entitled to ur opinions

• Upvote 1