B2 - General Topic 2022 #11 (April)

11 minutes ago, philo said:

Kristy è la sottomessa suprema. Sembra che lei e Alana stiano ancora negoziando la loro relazione. Da un punto di vista comportamentale, guardo quando camminano insieme, chi guida e chi segue? Quando sono seduti insieme, chi siede più in alto e chi siede più in basso? Chi cerca di abbinare le mutandine e i reggiseni dell'altro? (So che può sembrare assurdo ma c'è la scienza dietro.) Data la situazione giusta, Kristy alla fine mangerà il culo di Alana. Fidati di me. LOL

I would never have thought of Alana the dominant, incredible thought

When Kristy and Alana was in the bathtub, the kissing was mutual.  But then Kristy assumed the submissive role. When she sucked Alana's toes, she was servicing. When they assumed a doggie style position, Alana was in the male position, taking Kristy from the rear. That's what I see so far...but it could change, depending upon how they negotiate it. If Kristy continues in this service role, she will become "Owned" by Alana.

For those who are not familiar with these terms and this type of conversation, I am using the vocabulary of people who live in a particular lifestyle that I have worked with. This is how they would report what happened with Kristy and Alana. 

2 hours ago, philo said:

Kristy is the supreme submissive. She and Alana seem to still be in the process of negotiating their relationship. From a behavioral point of view, I watch when they walk together, who leads and who follows? When they are sitting together, who sits higher and who sits lower? Who tries to match the other's panties and bras? (I know this may sound absurd but there is science behind it.)  Given the right situation, Kristy will eventually eat Alana's ass. Trust me. LOL

I don't think that there is a relationship or a desire to build one. I think they are just fooling around.

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

the one with the hair bun or hair down?

they both got white tops on

the same girl who was living in Russia with Kamila 😁

you're welcome 

edit: no white top for Alana