B2 - General Topic 2022 #11 (April)

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

come on guys, there must be something worth talking about here even if its just cleo left

Yes we can talk about the fact that Kristy looks like potting plants 😁

15 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

come on guys, there must be something worth talking about here even if its just cleo left

As you are worried about the lack of information, I want to tell you that Kristy is drinking a coffee on the living room table while chatting with Beatrice who is on the sofa, Alana getting a makeover in front of the mirror in her bedroom
Now I think you can feel better 🤣

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

As you are worried about the lack of information, I want to tell you that Kristy is drinking a coffee on the living room table while chatting with Beatrice who is on the sofa, Alana getting a makeover in front of the mirror in her bedroom

i took a leaf out of ur book and was defending the do-nothings

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i took a leaf out of ur book and was defending the do-nothings

So it will reassure others who think that these "do-nothing" did nothing, they have just had proof that they were doing something 😁

What amazes me the most in online communities is the difference of opinion and taste. Like this for example.  If the users comment on every single action in the apartment, someone comes here to complaint about posting about bs shows. If users just comment on rare events then is because nothing is happening.

😂

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Can you PM me the video Moos?...😏

• Haha 2