Diana & Efim Pictures

Some people drink tea that is as weak as piss!

So what do you consider the most daring thing you have done sexually? Being Bi gives you soooo many options!

A lot of provocation for a fucking drink. Believe that it makes not only obese and sick. Phosphoric acid contained must also eat away the brain...

About beer, wine, milk, tea and all our european crap, please, don't touch. It's good for our health.  :D

Don't care our words... No relation to you. Some verbal exchanges between the "old continent" and the "new world"  :D

You are the best !    Red wine too  :D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Guest BurakYilmaz

Exciting Star Wars otherwise than in french for me.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

what do ya know brought up french or france again...every single message...

It is to make aware to anglophones how much it is painful to be forced to undergo the "great American" who can't see everything other than through its own values. The world is vast...

So, as I am french  ;)  isn't normal that I should refer to my language and my roots? I think that we enriche by learning the differences. This allows better understanding other people and learn tolerance.

Finally, excuse me if I do not speak only about ass in english on this forum.  :D

Dude its obviously the french who cant see anything other than their own values...you can't say anything on here without mentioning your nationality or language you speak...we get it...your french...you don't see me talking about canada every message...

OH NO !    Another Stefan in the making.

Your girl has been in bed for the last 2 hours and Video Games are more fucking important.

What a Douche !

OH NO !    Another Stefan in the making.

Your girl has been in bed for the last 2 hours and Video Games are more fucking important.

What a Douche !

mr stud is now a dude>thank's to (again)a computer,ask alina,maya, and alma.

hope one day the girl's will figure it out.    :-\

Still unable to heckle with Diana without hurting...    :'(

Not enough limits to violence. He does not contain his gestures and is like a young lion cub seeking to assert its domination instead of play. He still has to mature, quickly if he doesn't want to lose her. She might very well choose another guy more experienced than him, that will seduce her. She has all the assets for this...