Diana & Efim Pictures

I do not know what's going on here but certainly nothing good. There are 3 days, the images showed worried Efim and Diana in tears yesterday morning after he told her a word. Later Efim also had tears in his eyes, like yestrday evening. Furthermore, I have not seen Diana back yesterday and Efim doesn't stop watching computer between 2 series, looking for information again this morning, there is clear evidence that ...

Did you see something?

Even if it does not unanimously here, I think it would be a shame to lose an interesting pair by its difference to others.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I put the pics again...  >:(

These pictures belong to the days of this month 16-17  19-18. I keep my vid dated... (Ocam)

only comes to showering and goes out

Diana out of the floor of RLC does not have an easy life

not if so would not come

She seeks the Efim moment is not

This hurt

Efim unreactive hurts

I  just think he's jealous and very unhappy to see Diana going for one or many days. Personally I find it ridiculous when one sees the love she has for him.

I think the only thing he's really interested in is busting a nut every couple of days.

Efim doing the cleaning !  :o Keep this pic in your records so much rare it is...

That said, Diana out since yesterday morning and Efim not coming home last night... Should there be a start in the nearest time frame? It must be noted that since the episode of the brown hairs in which they drank 2 bottles of wine, it happens much between the couple.  :-\

I hope I'm wrong.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Pic of the day.  :-* ;)    Why have I the mind to open zip with my mouth ?  ::) Yes I know, it's bad to write but I feel like this...