B1 - General Topic 2022 #12 (April)

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

how has cleo deserved a night out, a night in maybe

I am always expecting more from Cleopatra , I think the dynamics in B2 prevent it .. but if we see Kristy and Alana leaving , we can say more about it .. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am always expecting more from Cleopatra , I think the dynamics in B2 prevent it .. but if we see Kristy and Alana leaving , we can say more about it .. 

shes always out, apart from today when she slept all day

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

shes always out, apart from today when she slept all day

She has her own apartment or lives with family or visiting daily , something like that ..she has really few clothes in B2 , a couple of shoes and that’s it .. She’s a big ?? for me , but she’s a far better tenant and more pleasant than current biggest’s RLC   disappointment , Tata …

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

My guess is that Cleo has a job in Barcelona and the sis got one too. The sis is just a wild speculation.

The sisters go out to eat as I see them no cooking ..most probably they have made some friends and perhaps Esmi has something out of the apartment , not a boyfriend / girlfriend but kind of this direction thing .. pure wild speculation also , sisters are fine and great for me , Esmi can become a fantastic and amazing tenant to watch if she’s not there ( which I believe ) by RLC helping her .. 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She has her own apartment or lives with family or visiting daily , something like that ..she has really few clothes in B2 , a couple of shoes and that’s it .. She’s a big ?? for me , but she’s a far better tenant and more pleasant than current biggest’s RLC   disappointment , Tata …

they both do nothing, at least u get to see tata awake unlike cleo who uses B2 as somewhere to sleep

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The sisters go out to eat as I see them no cooking ..most probably they have made some friends and perhaps Esmi has something out of the apartment , not a boyfriend / girlfriend but kind of this direction thing .. pure wild speculation also , sisters are fine and great for me , Esmi can become a fantastic and amazing tenant to watch if she’s not there ( which I believe ) by RLC helping her .. 

Can be, but I saw Esmi coming back late at night and she ate a dish that made before and stored in the fridge. And this week they came back many days after 1 am.

7 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they both do nothing, at least u get to see tata awake unlike cleo who uses B2 as somewhere to sleep

It’s fine to disagree when knowing that Tata is there from another country with all the fun in front of her to discover Barcelona but since that incident in Radislava’s room , something that  nobody here knows changed everything  ..She tried to “ recover “ with a second chance with Marlene and the guys that night in B5 , she got drunk and while  out she got an even most probably bigger blow with losing personal things …this was kind of  the ultimate blow and since then , she only showed interest when Eva and Matvei visited ..Cleopatra’s potential is great , she showed it when she felt nice and comfortable with the male guests in B2 when she most probably also had sex at the corner of the balcony off cams ..Unfortunately , something big also happened that night since we saw the end of Agneta the following day and never ever a same evening …