Leora - Home Activities (2022) #44

StnCld316

49 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Asks a Yorkshire miner 

The miners not unlike the dockers brought about their own downfall and eventual demise by once too often trying to bring this country to its knees for their own greed and disregard for others.

I will say no more on this post as we have abused the Leora thread...My apologies!😇!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The miners not unlike the dockers brought about their own downfall and eventual demise by once too often trying to bring this country to its knees for their own greed and disregard for others.

I will say no more on this post as we have abused the Leora thread...My apologies!😇!

Granted

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

As i write this, yes, the plan is still most definitely on. From yesterday, it all sounds very positive. But things can change, let's hope nothing spoils it.

As of a couple of days ago Russia has lifted Covid restrictions so people can take flights to 52 countries, unfortunately for Leora/Paul/Eva none of those countries belong to either NATO or the EU

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

As i write this, yes, the plan is still most definitely on. From yesterday, it all sounded very positive. But things can change, let's hope nothing spoils it.

The irony of this war is that if things stay in that way or worse for Russia, Paul is unlikely to be called into service as a reservist. If, on the other hand, things had gone well for Russia, they probably would have already sent him to the front. Unlike when the war started a month ago, the Russian military is no longer using many reservists as they are not winning.

• Like 2