B4 - General Topic 2022 #35 (April)

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Forse un giorno diventa GOV .. E poi può essere Radi a farle visita .. Quindi sembra una chiamata in attesa per unirsi a RLC , forse ci riesce , forse no .. È una locale , grande vantaggio .. Se RLC avesse il problemi di reclutamento o di reperimento di ragazze come qualche mese fa (che ora non è un problema perché penso che decine di ragazze siano in attesa e pronte a diventare inquilini ogni giorno possibile se ricevono la chiamata, parlando del problema del visto senza visto Ragazze ucraine) , credo che avrebbe già un letto .

tHank you

2 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

Approx 21:55 Barcelona time camera 3-9

Yes she did. Keeps her stash in the night stand left of the mirror.  She used to do it just for parties and performing at B5. Unfortunately it's getting to be more and more often.

Just now, Mutt496 said:

Yes she did. Keeps her stash in the night stand left of the mirror.  She used to do it just for parties and performing at B5. Unfortunately it's getting to be more and more often.

I agree with you. In the past few months I have noticed mood swings, going from highs to lows, staying awake for long periods of time, dramatic changes in her Behaviour when she is stoned, doing thing we would not expect her to do and noticeable weight loss. I am sure others at the villa have noticed some of these things but nobody has seriously talked to her about it. I think Cecilia would be the one to talk to her , but she may not know how often Radi is doing drugs these days or the things she has done recently while under the influence of drugs. Unfortunately some of the people she is involved with like Rus would rather see her stoned as it makes it easier for them to try to get what they want from her. and these are the people she should avoid. I have the feeling she is well on her way to becoming an addict unless she gives up the drugs very soon.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Sex in the kitchen can be erotic but I wonder what  the  other girls think about what  is happening  right now?

What about the Eva and Mat blowjob in kitchen last night when the party was still going on? I've said many times that during her Russia days Eva was very kinky at times...maybe this will start to prove my point... she loves being an exhibitionist. I can't wait to see what happens next...I have no idea, but I'm entiteld to my fantasies, right?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I agree with you. In the past few months I have noticed mood swings, going from highs to lows, staying awake for long periods of time, dramatic changes in her Behaviour when she is stoned, doing thing we would not expect her to do and noticeable weight loss. I am sure others at the villa have noticed some of these things but nobody has seriously talked to her about it. I think Cecilia would be the one to talk to her , but she may not know how often Radi is doing drugs these days or the things she has done recently while under the influence of drugs. Unfortunately some of the people she is involved with like Rus would rather see her stoned as it makes it easier for them to try to get what they want from her. and these are the people she should avoid. I have the feeling she is well on her way to becoming an addict unless she gives up the drugs very soon.

Couldn't agree more. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, fugwash said:

Poor Radi... argument with Cecelia now, and Radi is abrasive and interrupting, while Cecelia is trying to stay calm and reasonable. Radi's had a rough couple of months.

Do we know what they were arguing about?

15 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Do we know what they were arguing about?

Nope! I did hear Radi say "Mila" at one point, but that's the extent of my Russian. 🤣🤣🤣

We can only hope that Cecilia read your post and saw the "Cecilia would be the one to talk to her" part of it...

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, fugwash said:

Nope! I did hear Radi say "Mila" at one point, but that's the extent of my Russian. 🤣🤣🤣

We can only hope that Cecilia read your post and saw the "Cecilia would be the one to talk to her" part of it...

I think Mila is still in Barcelona.